💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Charli XCX - "Breaking Up"

Koala

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

god i hate this album. im really not into her middle school tween hot topic wannabe riot grrl punk aesthetic. it makes me cringe. oh well.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep hearing about Charli XCX, but I don't know much about her. I like this song and video though. Kind of a Jaw Breaker / Doom Generation / Rose McGowan vibe about it.

I keep hearing about Charli XCX, but I don't know much about her. I like this song and video though. Kind of a Jaw Breaker / Doom Generation / Rose McGowan vibe about it.

Well Charli XCX has an album out and an album coming on December 16th.

Her debut 'True Romance' is a non-mainstream Synth-Pop/Dark Wave/Indietronica album, which only sold 17k around the world but which was critically acclaimed and which I consider being my all time favorite album

And ever since 2014 she's gone a little bit more Pop/Doing slightly more mainstream music, she wrote Iggy Azalea's Fancy and was featured on it, and her sophomore album's lead single 'Boom Clap' was featured on The Fault in Our stars' soundtrack. The single was a hit and she released another single 'Break The Rules' and a few promo singles, 'London Queen', 'Breaking Up', 'Gold Coins' ever since. Her album is released on December 16th in North America and on January 10th in Europe

Xgongiviguess

god i hate this album. im really not into her middle school tween hot topic wannabe riot grrl punk aesthetic. it makes me cringe. oh well.

Archived