Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Charli XCX - "Breaking Up"

Koala

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this is the kind of rock sound Gaga is thinking of going I would be very happy with that!

this is more punk/riot, I think Gaga wants a more mature rock sound. But yeah, I'd be happy too :)

don't even start if you have a Taylor Swift avi :lmao:

What does that have to do with it? :awkney: I was just saying that the video clearly caters to the hipster/trendy/tween/gif Tumblr crowd that I think is extremely annoying. I wont justify Taylor's Tumblr usage because that is just dumb, but she doesn't do that at all. And just because Taylor likes it and uses is normally doesn't mean that I like that tumblr hipster crap.

I do like the song though so I'm not bashing her exactly

who will love me when the night is over

What does that have to do with it? :awkney: I was just saying that the video clearly caters to the hipster/trendy/tween/gif Tumblr crowd that I think is extremely annoying. I wont justify Taylor's Tumblr usage because that is just dumb, but she doesn't do that at all. And just because Taylor likes it and uses is normally doesn't mean that I like that tumblr hipster crap.

I do like the song though so I'm not bashing her exactly

keeping the fight aside, I don't think she's trying to cater that Tumblr crowd, she had more tumblr influences in her past work like: What I Like (grunge outfits and pale video), Take My Hand (pale and grunge aesthetic), So Far Away (typical tumblr glitches) and Cloud Aura (it has a lot of gifs from tumblr)

all of them were released late 2012/early 2013 and she admitted she was just trying to be cool :toofunny:

Archived