Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Lady Gaga on Howard Stern (talks about music, rape, & more)

Americano

Featured Posts

Rat Boy

I love Howard! No one does better interviews tbh

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DanMonster

Every era I wait for this exact interview! Howard Stern interviews with Gaga are literally the best!

Cheek to Cheek promotion in the next 7 days:

12/2:

- Howard Stern

- The Colbert Report

12/3:

- Rockefeller Performance

12/8:

- PBS Special re-airing

12/5:

- Potential Grammy nominations

not to jinx it

Wet Fire

Omg yeeessssssss :excited:

Iwonder what they'll sing! :giveup: Please Cheek to Cheek or I Won't Dance as a duet. And Lush Life or Bang Bang as a solo. Or maybe they'll perform Lush Life followed by Sophisticated Lady :giveup: The last time she SLAYED Gypsy and Dope!!!!!

Gaga should leave Tony at home if we want a good interview. With Tony it will only be boring... I'm not looking forward to hear how amazing Tony is and how he has changed Gaga's life. We've already heard it million times. 

I think its okay they talk about what they had talked about before (like singing jazz since 13 years old or how tony changed her life) 

Cuz, you cant expect them to always have something new to talk about right???

I think its okay they talk about what they had talked about before (like singing jazz since 13 years old or how tony changed her life) 

Cuz, you cant expect them to always have something new to talk about right???

True but really it all comes down to the questions they are asked ---- If HS asks the same as everyone else he will get the same answers --- As his interviews tend to be longer I would hope he can come up with something different to ask as well   :)

Archived