đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey touring North America with Courtney Love Summer 2015!

Opulence

Featured Posts

PopBitch

WTF O.o

Her U.S. fans finally get what they have been complaining for for years now

Around how much people does an amphitheater accommodate?

Usually anywhere from 9,000 to 20,000 depending on the venue, some a little less and some a few thousand more..  I would love to see her at Red Rocks, which is like 9,000.  That place is magical.  I have relatives in West Palm Beach, and the Cruzan holds around 19,000 to 20,000, I think.

Red Rocks

14-08222012-5035c4af65e6b.jpeg

redrocks3.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually anywhere from 9,000 to 20,000 depending on the venue, some a little less and some a few thousand more..  I would love to see her at Red Rocks, which is like 9,000.  That place is magical.  I have relatives in West Palm Beach, and the Cruzan holds around 19,000 to 20,000, I think.

Red Rocks

14-08222012-5035c4af65e6b.jpeg

redrocks3.jpg

She already performed there actually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSsRqV4hn9U

Gianni Versace

Guys, remember to reserve a spot on Facebook if you want to buy the ticket early. 

I hope the VIP is meet and greet! 

how do we reserve a spot on facebook? and why do we have to do that? please help.

concerts are sooo frustrating to me. 

Lina Morgana

:manicure: I was thinking of going to the Florida date but Courtney isn't going so nope

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

OMG how much are the tickets going to be?!?!?!? pls help

Lawn tickets will be around $30, seated up to $100

how do we reserve a spot on facebook? and why do we have to do that? please help.

concerts are sooo frustrating to me. 

It's too late for you to RSVP and get presale because the general sale started today. Basically you would've been able to get tickets early with the Facebook presale code

I got my tickets to the Toronto show today!  :jinglebell:

I'm still waiting for a Buffalo date to happen, I considered going to Toronto, but I can't make it that day.

Archived