đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey touring North America with Courtney Love Summer 2015!

Opulence

Featured Posts

Andreyw

Yes they were gone in less than a min for the last US tour

Friday Dec 6 at 10am EST

No.

Hope her tour flops then :Madge:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it even worth trying? :emma:

only if you're sitting online refreshing like crazy 

Hope her tour flops then :madge:

she's done 4 songs off UV in the Paradise Tour, this one will have more UV tracks. I'd guess a Q3 or Q4 2015 release of a new LP because she'll be touring other places after the US

So help me god, Lana....YOU BETTER ADD A NYC OR MA STOP.

The NYC date could possibly be at Governor's Ball the day or two before the tour kicks off. A radius clause means it would be the only dates in the NE US

skaxboy

Hopefully this doesn't sell out in a few minutes like the last tour. I tried for two presales and got nothing. And then the actual public ones went on sale and I still wasn't able to get a thing in the first minute. And then hey added a second dates and same thing. And I didn't want to pay $120+ On stubhub for a ticket that was initially only 60.

Never thought that smth like this could ever happen, two of my queens sharing a stage together :zilla:

If Courtney brings up the original line-up of Hole that'd be too good to be true but still hoping to see it :pray:

This won't sell out as fast. The venues are a lot bigger. Most of them are 15,000-25,000+ capacity. It's going to take a while to sell out tbh.

EdgeofTeeth

This tour better be easier to get tickets for than her last NA tour was lol... It was impossible to get GA tickets the last time around.

Archived