💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea condemns "fake gays" in the industry

Supersonic

Featured Posts

I don't think condone is the word you're looking for in the title OP. Condone means she supports it.

this, condemns would be better

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sizzily

I think she talks about women in general in the music industry "faking" their gayness, since we pretty much got almost no currently successful male mainstream singer that is part of the the LGBT community

Frank Ocean and Sam Smith

One Banned Boi

why doesn't she comment on ferguson since she steals/appropriates black culture so often so it should be right up her alley. 

SychosSoChic

She didn't say what Katy did was ok, she just said she wasn't going to name names.

God people, ya'll look for ANY excuse to hate on this girl. Now I know what Gaga must go through when she lurks on here  :smh:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Supersonic

Frank Ocean and Sam Smith

Yeah Sam Smith is the only one I could think of, but the last time I heard something from Frank Ocean was when Gaga was still touring Born This Way :smh:

She didn't say what Katy did was ok, she just said she wasn't going to name names.

God people, ya'll look for ANY excuse to hate on this girl. Now I know what Gaga must go through when she lurks on here  :smh:

spill it, sis. 

it's embarrasing how they interpret "I don't wanna name names" to "I kissed a girl is okay"

I'm not even an good english speaker and i understood that 

Archived