šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which countries/states should Gaga visit on every tour?

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Rainbow Unicorn

6 Australia dates? She did 6 for the ArtRave and flopped. Her next era will surely be another decline and I honestly have doubts she'll go there next tour.

Ā 

With more promo she could at least nearly sold-out 6 dates

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is the potential for Gaga to sell out two dates in North Carolina. First and foremost, since the cancellation of the Born This Way Ball in 2013, it has been over four years since Gaga has performed in my state and I would assume the demand for a "return engagement" would be huge. If she comes to us on the next tour, she should most definitely perform in both Charlotte and Raleigh. Yes, the two cities are only two hours apart, but we need to think geographically. The Charlotte date will pull in lots of people from the mountain region, the Upstate of South Carolina (if there is no date in Columbia), and the south-western Piedmont of NC. On the flip side, a date in Raleigh would benefit the people from Eastern North Carolina and possibly even south-east Virginia. Both venues are moderately sized, easy to access, and mere minutes from downtown night life.Ā 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

She should totally come to Mexico because she has a LOT of fans here, she doesn't need to do a 50k capacity venue, she could do some 1 date in Guadalajara and 1 date in Mexico City in a venue with 15-20k and she could do great, sell out.

DanielKCarey

I know she needs to do San Juan, Puerto Rico. She sold out both shows in SJ with the Born This Way Ball (and the arena in SJ is very small too)

artRAVE ā€¢ Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! ā€¢ Dive Bar Tour ā€¢ Joanne World Tour ā€¢ ENIGMA ā€¢ The Chromatica Ball

Cody Draco

If I remember correctly she only did 1 date in Florida for the Artrave and I couldn't go because it was too far away (I think in Sunshine, Florida or something weird like that). She could easily do 3 dates (Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, and Tampa) but maybe that would be too much for her when she needs her energy for a bunch of other places and each date counts. :confused:

Ā 

I think she should definitely tour South America more than she does. :yes:

Jacob Marley

AJ's pretty right on that...though...South East VA is about to get a massive multi-million dollar arena with a possible NBA team, so how about we just take your NC dates?

Ā 

:grinch:

Archived