Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Birthday: Born This Way Singalong [Come and Join!]

Sam

Featured Posts

Gaga's Birthday: Born This Way Singalong

As we all know, Gaga will be turning 26 on the 28th of March this year, so, as we've always done something in the past, I came up with this for this year:

We should all sing Born This Way, together! It's simple, all you have to do is record yourself (acapella!) singing Born This Way, send the result to me, and I'll edit all of our recordings into one big recording, so it'd sound like we were all singing the song together!

Rules:

1. Sing along to this acapella version of the song, so we all keep in time. Keep in time with Gaga as much as possible, or we'll all be out of time with each other!

2. Don't have any background noise when recording! Use earphones while you record, so that Gaga's voice doesn't come through to your mic.

3. Please don't worry if you're not the best singer! None of us are perfect, but that will make the song even more special. We don't want a song of just 5 good singers, it's better if 50 average/bad singers sung together as a group!

4. Send your mp3 after you have recorded it to me in a PM. You can upload it to Mediafire or Soundcloud and send me the link, and I will include you in the song, and credit you in the song when we try and send it to Gaga!

What do you guys think? I'd love for a big handful of us all to do this! It'd be even better if you could get a brother, sister, friend, aunty, dad, nan, mum, etc to join in with you - the more of us, the better! Make this Birthday a special one for Gaga to remember!

Deadline: 22nd March

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to do that but god I would never let anybody hear my awful voice. :ohno:

Aww. :(

Nobody will know it except me, it'll just be with all of the other voices! If you change your mind, you should definitely join!

Aww. :(

Nobody will know it except me, it'll just be with all of the other voices! If you change your mind, you should definitely join!

I will make your ears bleed. I cannot sing at all. :haha:

I really want to do one of these projects though, never done one before.

BoobyFromPalestine

Excuse my technological illiteracy .. but I have 2 questions

1. Is the recording sound only or video too ?

2. How do you record exactly ? on the webcam ? on your camera ?

Don't laugh too much :red: just trying to understand here :redface:

Sound only is preferred, but you can include video too!

You can record on your webcam, or on an audio programme such as Garage Band or Audacity (Audacity is free, and easy to use, so I recommend that!). Hope that helps! :hug:

Quartz

Same questions actually :lol:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Here's a guide for recording and uploading for you guys:

Recording:

1. Use your computers built in microphone to record with software such as Audacity, or alternatively, record with your mobile phone or iPod!

2. Save the file to your computer (in Audacity, just click: File > Save As...)/(If using mobile/iPod, just record it and then send it to your computer)

Uploading:

1. You can upload the file to Mediafire without an account.

2. Send me the link to the file, which will appear on the screen after the upload has finished!

OR

If you wish to use Soundcloud (which is easier to use) - then you just simply create an account, and then you can record straight from the site and upload your file to Soundcloud! You will be given a link to your recording, which you can then send me to add to the song!

inuborg

Damn, hope i get over my cold before soon so I can join :ohno:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived