Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Madonna - Wash All Over Me & Rebel Heart (FULL)

Desperado

Featured Posts

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

So i'm the only one who liked Wash all over me? :spin:

I like it too :sweat:
💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

TimisaMonster

Wash All Over Me... is eh... her vocals seem "tired" and "lazy" and there's no strength behind them. The production is unique, but still not really ear-catching or interesting. The song I hope isn't on the album, cuz I HOOOOPE she made better songs... :reductive:

Rebel Heart is definitely fresh production wise, but the lyrics are pretty "amateur". Her vocals have a lot more feeling than Wash All Over Me and are an improvement. The song definitely sounds album worthy. :yes:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Wash All Over Me... is eh... her vocals seem "tired" and "lazy" and there's no strength behind them. The production is unique, but still not really ear-catching or interesting. The song I hope isn't on the album, cuz I HOOOOPE she made better songs... :reductive:

Rebel Heart is definitely fresh production wise, but the lyrics are pretty "amateur". Her vocals have a lot more feeling than Wash All Over Me and are an improvement. The song definitely sounds album worthy. :yes:

I swear you and I always have the same exact opinion about stuff lol

The fact that I was midway watching **** and I stopped it halfway to download and listen to the songs :toofunny: I love both songs and I prefer Wash All Over Me :music: 

liquidsunshine

Wash all over me has a great potential but is drowned in the production. Hate it when artists try to get into the trend! Wake me up was a success because it was created in an organic way and the techno production actually compliments the song.

Joaco95

Wash All Over Me... is eh... her vocals seem "tired" and "lazy" and there's no strength behind them. 

We are talking about Madonna...

DrewStevens

Rebel Heart is great! Maybe her best song since Girl Gone Wild.

The other one sounds like a filler. I already see critics giving her mixed reviews.

Archived