Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Madonna - Wash All Over Me & Rebel Heart (FULL)

Desperado

Featured Posts

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDglMK9sgIQ

Rebel Heart is a reductive version of this...  :shrug:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

NewYorkCity

Well it is better than MDNA, which wasn't hard to do, so if you compare them with it they sound outstanding but both songs are pretty basic and generic imo.

monketsharona

I love Rebel Heart ! I make me think about her American Life and Ray of Light period ! Which is a good point !

Though the other song is not good x) Is it only me or the vocals are not so good ?  :shrug:

I love Rebel Heart ! I make me think about her American Life and Ray of Light period ! Which is a good point !

Though the other song is not good x) Is it only me or the vocals are not so good ?  :shrug:

both are only demos

Donatello

I didn't have to listen to WAOM longer than 30sec to know it's a lost cause. Rebel Heart sounds weird because her singing doesn't match the rebellious theme but it's a cringe title anyway.

Der Meister

The production is amazing, but her voice is just... I know it's a demo, but they're gonna have to autotune her voice until it's suitable for the song.

fede ARTPOP

Who I was
To decide what should be done
If this is the end then let it come
Let it come
Let it rain
Rain all over me
Like a tide, let it flow
Let it wash all over me
Over me

this part will slay  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

The radio pandering is kind of awkward and it feels like the pieces don't fit. It doesn't work to have Madonna, a legend, to sing about her rebel spirit...over an EDM track. That's not to say the modern pop format is off limits for Madonna but that hopefully she finds a way to work with it that slays like her previous albums have. 

There's such a legendary progression of quality through her albums over time that just dropped off after COADF. I think she should try setting trends again instead of following.  :shrug:

Cute demos though.

Archived