💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Rihanna reported to drop album on Christmas day!

Navy

Featured Posts

Added to the rumor mill of rumor's circulating Rihanna's highly anticipated eighth album release. 

rihanna-r8-that-grape-juice-1.png

rihanna-r8-that-grape-juice-21-600x156.p

This morning, the navy noticed the image above on ‘Play’, seemingly teasing a Christmas Day release for the new album by offering to ship the new project on December 26th, one day after.
Though yet to upload a track list or unveil its title , the site has made the project’s deluxe edition available to pre-order for £13.98 ($21.85).

If the queen is shooting for a December 25th release, the album would mark her first December release, with her last four albums dropping in the Novembers of their release years.

http://m.play.com/cdj/new-album---deluxe-cd-title-tbc/product/88963955477458

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo cupcakke

So did that one song drop or not? I don't see much commotion for it on here in the past few days or was the snippet on instagram just a teaser and not the whole was releaawd

So did that one song drop or not? I don't see much commotion for it on here in the past few days or was the snippet on instagram just a teaser and not the whole was releaawd

It was just the 15 second snippet  :noparty:

xoxo cupcakke

It was just the 15 second snippet  :noparty:

Aww. I was waiting to hear more. Well, I might as well save my money for Christmas then

I don't believe it.

I believe it kinda, I'm not going to get my hopes up to high, but every rumor so far has speculated top of the fourth quarter release. There has already been a few December rumors and she hasn't confirmed or denied any of it.

If this is true that means the single is coming very soon and that means I need to get my coins ready to buy the standard, deluxe, iTunes, and boxset :spin:

KingOfSpain

I couldn't be less interested. Hope we won't get anything from her in 10 years.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

If they're targeting for Christmas, that'd leave her only 4 days of availability to be counted towards its SoundScan-tracked debut. I'm unsure if her label prefers that, especially after Unapologetic debuted at #1 in 2012 (her first #1 on the Billboard 200). I don't know if this is plausible, unless they're convinced that Rihanna can pull Beyonce-like first-week numbers. With this long wait for R8, she has a huge chance to score her 2nd #1. Will they risk that with a Thursday release? Let's see. Either way, I can't wait! Her lead singles since 2010 have been all infectious. I want to hear the next one so bad! 

angelduuh

I couldn't be less interested. Hope we won't get anything from her in 10 years.

:awkney:

I neeed her album so badly, I can't wait anymore :giveup:

SISTERV

I just feel like we would have a single by now. Christmas is less than a month away now and if that song isn't dropped on Monday, I doubt this is true. I would believe a Christmas single release, but it better not interfere with "paradise" by Gaga becoming the first #1 jazz standard of the century. Lol

Archived