Jump to content

LEATHERANDSTUD Video thread


DISZKO

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

great..I like this one too:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely
Link to post
Share on other sites

great..I like this one too:

oh its one of my faves

I love these. :clap: So creative. I love The Birth, Bloody Mary, Animal and Scheiße! :yes:

thank you <3

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

I <3 U and your thread. Thumps up, you're so creative.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

I uploaded 2 other videos

thank you so much <33

The Americano video :eek: You just read my mind. I <3 you!!!

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...