đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jessie J: Bang Bang to stand the test of time

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Song is kinda good but really most of the people dont even know that its hers song.i watched some video recently where people reacted to song and most of them didint even know its jessie j so yeah girl you need little bit more cuz if she keeps doing stuff like this she is over really soon

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

The definition of a song that won't stand the test of time is a song that has been on top of the charts for months and yet you still forget about it.

That's Bang Bang.

Unless she was talking about Gaga's cover of Bang Bang of course :hor:

oh jessie hun, don't listen to these haters. you contributed to the success of bang bang.

2m7zuqh.png

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

StrawberryBlond

I don't know how, after her album and singles besides Bang Bang have flopped so hard and her tiny 2,500 capacity UK tour dates aren't selling out, that she's coming out with statements like this. Is she trying to manipulate our perception of the song? Or is she genuinely that deluded? Price Tag stands a better chance at being remembered than Bang Bang, even if only to serve as an example of what a hypocrite Jessie was (critiquing "video hos" and now she's being all raunchy to sell albums). Very little of modern music is going to be remembered in the future, it's all just too throwaway and so many new artists are having one big hit album and then fading into obscurity. Apart from Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna, Taylor and maybe Katy at a push, I doubt many of the female artists from the digital age are going to stick around in the public's memory. It's sad, because there's so much talent out there, it's just that the industry doesn't like to risk putting lots of support behind a female act. And they stupidly give the untalented ones a platform and when they fail, it's assumed it's because the public just aren't interested in female artists. No, the public is interested, they just want good music from females.

TheOriginalOne

Dn4YNJ1.gif

No way! But I think a lot of people remember Price Tag... Am I wrong?

THAT GIF!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh, but I have to agree with you about Price Tag. I mean, that song was huge. It was even used for Monopoly commercials!

mirandasings 08

MESS. Bang Bang was one of the biggest hits of this year.

Then why did it fall off of the charts so fast?

JazzGa

I feel like Price Tag and Domino are both more memorable than Bang Bang :oops:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived