Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Madonna - Rebel heart (snippet)

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

The link in the OP doesn't show anything to play for me :confused: Can someone please help? :noparty:

They were taken down due to copyrights 

141128101144941728.png

:cry:

Haroon

They were taken down due to copyrights 

141128101144941728.png

:cry:

Oooh I see :omg: Well if this has leaked then the full song shouldn't be too far :laughga:

Well it sounds better than Gimme All Your Luvin and 4 Minutes. It sounds promising and also American Life Madonna but I know she won't ever go back to American Life Madonna after what it did to her

what did it do to her? its my fav madonna album by far

xoxo cupcakke

Well, the American Life era was a time where Madonna was very political. She bashed Bush for going to war in Afghanistan and Iraq but people wanted revenge for 9/11 so it looked really bad on Madonna's part. It was also one of her floppiest eras also. She was trying too hard, it seemed, to be political. She was also taking stabs at the American dream as you could through the lyrics of American Life and Hollywood and of her own life in Mother and Father.

People could hate all they want but I liked this version of Madonna. She was cynical, yes, but she was so personal in her lyrics and music at this time like in Like a Prayer and Ray of Light that it seemed she was being truthful with every song on the album despite its cheesy lyrics which she most likely wrote the majority of which just supports how true to herself and her art she was this era

Gaga's Judas, if this is a clue to you

đŸŒč free britney đŸŒč

I like her voice in it, it sounds natural. The production is very usual for Avicii, but I don't mind it's amazing anyways 2oNkJi8.gif

Thank you so much VNLzS7S.gif

I think it's only a demo.

who knows it may stay the same like GMAYL, or transform into something else like "the beat goes on" :derpga:

iloveit123

THIS. this was my first thought. It's very reminiscent of an edm-mixed version of a lot of that album. But on a side note...I really hate the phrasing and editing on her vocals in this snippet...especially the word narcissist. Is that supposed to be a faux country twang (a la wake me up/hey brother) or is it just bad vocals?

The phrasing could be because it's a demo.. sometimes a lot of that is cleaned up in later versions.... though you hit the nail on the head with a HUGE problem from it as is - the phrasing, and the way she warbles out "narcissist", wtf Madonna.

And yeah, the lyrics are puerile. I am getting tired of Madonna boo-hooing over herself past or present in music. Nobody believes it.

I know I am so hard on her, but I don't know how the woman has made some of the best pop in history IMO, and has fallen so far on MDNA and Hard Candy (and I even like some tracks on those albums, but there are A LOT of problems, especially her vocals).

I saw the MDNA tour too and I thought her vocals were awful. And that performance of "Open Your Heart" at the Grammy's leaves me to wonder if she can sing at all anymore.

I know people have said forever that she can't sing anyway, but I actually have liked Madonna's voice over the years but it's like she barely even tries anymore.

Well, the American Life era was a time where Madonna was very political. She bashed Bush for going to war in Afghanistan and Iraq but people wanted revenge for 9/11 so it looked really bad on Madonna's part. It was also one of her floppiest eras also. She was trying too hard, it seemed, to be political. She was also taking stabs at the American dream as you could through the lyrics of American Life and Hollywood and of her own life in Mother and Father.

People could hate all they want but I liked this version of Madonna. She was cynical, yes, but she was so personal in her lyrics and music at this time like in Like a Prayer and Ray of Light that it seemed she was being truthful with every song on the album despite its cheesy lyrics which she most likely wrote the majority of which just supports how true to herself and her art she was this era

oh i see... thanks for taking the time to explain it to me. i had no idea D: i thought it was one of her most praised albums. I like it way better than ray of light

oh i see... thanks for taking the time to explain it to me. i had no idea D: i thought it was one of her most praised albums. I like it way better than ray of light

It was actually praised ouside the US.

At the time, "American Life" was Madonna's "ARTPOP". 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived