💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pharrell calls out Michael Brown's 'bullyish' behavior

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

MahoganySnitch

Whatever "bullying" Michael Brown did, that does not justify why he is not here today. This is a bigger issue than Michael Brown.

*The surveillance video was from a total separate incident. It happened on a different day than the killing. Just an FYI.

This tbh. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

I totally agree.

Whatever "bullying" Michael Brown did, that does not justify why he is not here today. This is a bigger issue than Michael Brown.

*The surveillance video was from a total separate incident. It happened on a different day than the killing. Just an FYI.

Wow I didn't know that. :eek:

It's science, bitch

DrewStevens

There are a lot of things that people need to understand about this situation.

- Darren Wilson had no reason to shoot him 6 times. He shouldn't be death. So he is the bad guy.

- Michael Brown wasn't a kid. He wasn't an "innocent boy" either. He is the victim, but let's not praise him like a saint just because he is death.

This is not relevant in the case but people need to stop labeling him as an innocent kid.

No, Mike Brown robbed the store just a few minutes before he was shot. It explains why he was irrationally aggressive with the police officer.

So Pharrell makes a balanced statement and he is a race traitor in  the eyes of some. Mike Brown was sanctified by blacks and liberal media before the whole story came out. But if he was a law abiding (or at least non-violent) citizen, none of this mess would have happened.

This is the most logic I've heard about this case yet.

This. The amount of people criticizing Pharrell on twitter for these comments is ridiculous.

touchmetouchme

Y'all are the reason there will never be change in America. Stop being OK with everything and be human & have a voice. smh

Didn't make my research and didn't watch any video.

then don't talk on what you don't know.  :madge: 

Archived