💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pharrell calls out Michael Brown's 'bullyish' behavior

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

"He was a baby, man."

Not really a "baby" anymore at 289 lb, 6' 5" and 18 years of age  :coffee:

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
touchmetouchme

Not really a "baby" anymore at 289 lb, 6' 5" and 18 years of age  :coffee:

But you still don't give you the right to kill him.  :smh:

Okay, so I didn't expect this post to be a rant but it is so read if you want or skip if you want #DWUW

This is so true. People just like making everything a race war when a majority of the time, it isn't. I believe Michael Brown was a thug or, if not a thug, a delinquent no matter which way you put it.

All this attention between black and white shootings has stemmed from the death of Trayvon Martin. That case I believe was racial and I don't believe Trayvon did anything to get shot by that douchebag Zimmerman. Zimmerman should have gone to prison for a really long time but he didn't and that was so wrong of the justice system to fail Trayvon when I believe there was substantial evidence to convict Zimmerman.

Also, this attention towards solely black and white shootings is disgusting me. There are far more shootings that go unreported in the media in the US between black and black, white and white, Latino and black, Latino and Asian, Asian and South Asian, Eastern European and Southern European. There are vast numbers of minorities in the US but to only report a shooting between blacks and whites is so stupid.

And these so called peaceful protests are not peaceful. They are violent. I know not many people take part in the violent protests but seriously: rioting, looting, arson, attempted murder of a police officer is all constituted by the death of one violent individual who just happens to be black. Like get out of here with your justification of violence and truly follow the teachings of Martin Luther King, Jr. if that is who you wish to follow instead of resorting to childish, violent, and incredulous behavior.

GOODBYE! you literally just talked about him being a thug. YOU NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES 

who cares, the media praises white trash murder scum all the time and presents them in a good light.

and the thing about his behaviour is that it is completely irrelevant. his behaviour has nothing to do with the fact that he was murdered.

touchmetouchme

well, he's not wrong. He did "bully" the storeowner. And there's surveillance video proof of that.

Bully him? BULLY HIM... I swear the media has you people corrupt. Y'all don't even do Y'ALL OWN research. y'all just go off what the media say.  :toofloppy:

who cares, the media praises white trash murder scum all the time and presents them in a good light.

and the thing about his behaviour is that it is completely irrelevant. his behaviour has nothing to do with the fact that he was murdered.

THANK YOU. THESE PEOPLE ON GGD DON'T DO THEY RESEARCH. :crossed:

Whatever "bullying" Michael Brown did, that does not justify why he is not here today. This is a bigger issue than Michael Brown.

*The surveillance video was from a total separate incident. It happened on a different day than the killing. Just an FYI.

AbuHassan1992

I agree with him. The people talking **** about him must only have read some parts of his statement, or not really payed attention to it at all.

pharrell is not saying that the murder was justified. he's calling out the hardships that michael brown has faced which got him to the point in his life where he's stealing and getting physical with a storeowner. why are some of you apparently against pharrell caring about the crap environment that black youth have to grow up in? idgi

ItsTommyBitch

Bully him? BULLY HIM... I swear the media has you people corrupt. Y'all don't even do Y'ALL OWN research. y'all just go off what the media say.  :toofloppy:

THANK YOU. THESE PEOPLE ON GGD DON'T DO THEY RESEARCH. :crossed:

Clock them sis! :queenga:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

well, he's not wrong. He did "bully" the storeowner. And there's surveillance video proof of that.

Exactly. But I'm sure people will get this in a wrong way. It's always ''dangerous'' to make statements about things like this. But this was so true: ''--you're asking for trouble. But you're not asking to be killed.'' Like, is shooting the only choice? :smh:

*The surveillance video was from a total separate incident. It happened on a different day than the killing. Just an FYI.

touchmetouchme

Exactly. But I'm sure people will get this in a wrong way. It's always ''dangerous'' to make statements about things like this. But this was so true: ''--you're asking for trouble. But you're not asking to be killed.'' Like, is shooting the only choice? :smh:

If you did your research you would Know that the Video was proven not to be him and was from a different time in the store. Not when the murder took place.  :manicure:

thank you. geez. these fools on hurrr thoo  :emma:

Whatever "bullying" Michael Brown did, that does not justify why he is not here today. This is a bigger issue than Michael Brown.

If you did your research you would Know that the Video was proven not to be him and was from a different time in the store. Not when the murder took place.  :manicure:

Didn't make my research and didn't watch any video.

I agree with everything he said. :shrug:

Brown's attitude wasn't right at all but the policeman didn't have any reasons to kill him.

Archived