Pokemon ORAS sells 3 million copies in less than 3 days

SIRE

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

When will ARTPOP

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Haroon

X&Y released WW at the same time as Europe - ORAS don't come out until Friday in the EU. :)

Trueeeeeee :udidnt:

Congratulations to ORAS :applause: I was expecting it to do amazingly and it did :woot: Now I just gotta wait for mine to arrive in the mail :flop:

PicklePower

Game sales are different than music.

bosZbkX.gif

still....when will ARTPOP?!?!?!

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

PicklePower

Is art pop a video game? 

KDRWm.gif

Yas! ARTPOP the Video Game

yPjXcDo.gif

PicklePower

Your use of gifs says a lot about you.

SqDXh8v.gif

Ray of Light

The excuses! Pokemon tripling your faves sales in 3 days at triple the cost :legend:

Pokemon is the true queen of pop! So happy I stan for her :flutter: can't wait for the OmegaAlphamatic World Tour :giveup:

Prismatic

The excuses! Pokemon tripling your faves sales in 3 days at triple the cost :legend:

Pokemon is the true queen of pop! So happy I stan for her :flutter: can't wait for the OmegaPrismatic World Tour :giveup:

Are you talking about me  :teehee:

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived