Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD: Iggy Azalea’s ‘Reclassified’ to sell 11,000 units in the US

SexXDreams

Featured Posts

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hm, I can't say that I'm not glad to read this although I know that this is not such a big deal - it's a rerelease.

Still, Iggy is just such an annoying person. Some of the statements she made were really horrible. I wish she retired or something, she annoys me way more than any singer should :fat:

Pop rap is is WORST genre for selling albums relative to singles.

We've seen it with Flo Rida, Pitbull, and Nicki after Pink Friday.

These artists are musical condiments, nobody wants to eat the whole jar of mustard straight.

SHADYXV (Shady/Aftermath/Interscope) 140-150k sales; 155-165k sales + streams
Iggy Azalea (Grand Hustle/Def Jam) 11-13k sales, 25-30k sales + streams**

So her track sales and streaming is equal to Eminem!

Not surprised, either her or her label messed the entire re-release package up and instead created a brand new album out of it. Fans of her aren't going to run out and buy the entire album since they already picked up TNC months ago and will instead cherry pick new songs off of digital services they like (only a few are even strong IMO). I just crowds and creates confusion and will do so during the holiday's too since people will be possibly grabbing her CD without any clue which has what and the difference. If anything all it accomplishes is having her CD on the new releases storefront which a standard re-release could've done. 

They should've done a full package deal/an EP release like Gaga did with TFM. 

DrewStevens

Lol it's a repack and it only has 4 new tracks that replaced other songs. I really like Iggy but I won't buy this because I already have the New Classic. This was only an excuse to release another two singles.

Paper Gangsta

read this

no, i'm saying that Iggy put her old hits on there for sales but why would anyone want the singles when they already bought them

Lol you were the first one to compare them

Paper Gangsta

FYI This is rerelease of TNC. Along with this sales TNC also sold about the same amount, if you sum it it gets to 30-35k (excluding streaming)

The Re Up which was TPFRR rerelease tigether with orginal album sold 36k

The Complete Confection which was rerelease of TD sold 33k

These sales for Iggy aren't bad at all

FYI This is rerelease of TNC. Along with this sales TNC also sold about the same amount, if you sum it it gets to 30-35k (excluding streaming)

The Re Up which was TPFRR rerelease tigether with orginal album sold 36k

The Complete Confection which was rerelease of TD sold 33k

These sales for Iggy aren't bad at all

This. Tell them!!

DrewStevens

will u hop off my ****!!!

the only reason she re released it is because she knows that fancy and black widow were her 15 minutes of fame and she wants to drag out their success.

The reason she remixes re released her album it's because she wants to stay relevant with other two singles until she tours.

Why are you so pressed anyway? You were the one who brought Azealia into this to later say that they are not comparable.

the only reason she re released it is because she knows that fancy and black widow were her 15 minutes of fame and she wants to drag out their success.

You're so wrong and so bitter. You're not even a fan of hers so stop acting like you know the reasoning behind her actions.

SissyFromSpace

Yikes. If only this was true. Her "15 minutes" are not up. She's not like/is your fave. Continue to seethe though :)

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived