Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD: Iggy Azalea’s ‘Reclassified’ to sell 11,000 units in the US

SexXDreams

Featured Posts

inuborg

It's a rerelease with barley any promo so everybody stfu

I also don't get how they can predict sales so early in the week when this week is Black Friday. There's no way of telling how many people will buy a cd on Black Friday or not.

SNL, AMA, Single Pushed by Major Label, isn't promo?

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

I'm thinking it's soon also. Next week?

Yeah I just checked, it is next week

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Selena under 40k? Wow, the decline...

And 11k for Iggy after ALL THE PROMO she's done?

Iggy has done like zero promo. MESS. This is a RERELEASE FOR A ALREADY RELEASED ALBUM. The only promo she has done for this rerelease is the SNL and AMA's. :bye:

And for Selena under 40k is not a decline for a greatest hits of a bunch of flop singles :bye:

SNL, AMA, Single Pushed by Major Label, isn't promo?

Single pushed by major label isn't promo :bye: the single is going to become a hit just like black widow this one is taking it's time.

SNL and AMAs only promoted the single tbh, not the rerelease nobody knows about this rerelease.

The New Clasics orginal edition is supposed to sell around the same ammount as Reclassified

Figured that would happen, she's stupid for not just adding the 5 new songs to the original album. The sales would've been better.

lmao at Azealia fans comparing full album sales with the Rerelease sales :toofunny:

This. I can't deal with the ignorance. It's a rerelease, I didn't expect it to sell more than 20k at the most.

bey did a re release too 60k without any promo

It's beyonce, are you kidding me? :bye:

Figured that would happen, she's stupid for not just adding the 5 new songs to the original album. The sales would've been better.

This. I can't deal with the ignorance. It's a rerelease, I didn't expect it to sell more than 20k at the most.

It's beyonce, are you kidding me? :bye:

iggy is the new queen of rap and the it girl of 2014 she should be doing better than 11 k imo 

JeffSwift

I'm really confused.. why are we saying Eminem's sales are good? Isn't this a new album? Didn't his last album sells like 700k +? 

iggy is the new queen of rap and the it girl of 2014 she should be doing better than 11 k imo

1. Beyonce is a "legend" / icon with one of the biggest fan bases on the planet. Obliviously her sales are gonna be better.

2. Iggy is not the new queen of rap

3. It's a rerelease 11k isn't bad for a rerelease of your DEBUT album featuring a moderate hit single. Most of the people already have the original album so they're not gonna pay for a rerelease.

RAMROD

I'm really confused.. why are we saying Eminem's sales are good? Isn't this a new album? Didn't his last album sells like 700k +?

This is not his solo album.

More like compliation, the way Kanye did once with GOOD Music album.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

It's not his new album. It's a compilation album.

Paper Gangsta

This is the compilation album performed by various artists of Shady Records. Latest compilation opened with 300k

1. Beyonce is a "legend" / icon with one of the biggest fan bases on the planet. Obliviously her sales are gonna be better.

2. Iggy is not the new queen of rap

3. It's a rerelease 11k isn't bad for a rerelease of your DEBUT album featuring a moderate hit single. Most of the people already have the original album so they're not gonna pay for a rerelease.

that albums is not even gold tho 

whatever  

Archived