💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Adventure Time Forum

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

Just discovered this as it was recently released, but a new essay anthology dedicated to Adventure Time has been created and I'm sure some of the more die hard fans would love to go through it :) They've only posted volume 1 so I expect there's going to be much more later. All the essays are a really good read, check them out!

http://adventuretimeforum.com/

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

TheOriginalOne

I saw the title and ran GKQcmae.jpg

But I guess I'm not getting any sleep tonight. I'll be to busy reading this! Thanks for posting. :giveup:

SychosSoChic

Did not expect these essays to be so interesting  :laughga:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Redstreak

Did not expect these essays to be so interesting  :laughga:

Adventure Time is much smarter and carries a lot more weight than people give it credit for :giveup:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

SychosSoChic

Adventure Time is much smarter and carries a lot more weight than people give it credit for :giveup:

I mean I know there's a sort of deeper meaning in the show, but I mean…IN THE INTRO? I had NO idea about the New Jersey comparison. Nor did I even stop to think too deeply about whether the different kingdoms have thriving economies or not, and how that may or may not impact the characters from the respective kingdoms. This is super helpful for me, since I'm in a film school :smh:

<insert black and white britney gif looking around all thoughtful-like>

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived