Xbox One - November 26
Xbox 360 - December 3
Playstation 4 (Playstation Network EU) - December 3
Playstation 3 (Playstation Network EU) - December 3

are you gonna be playing this series? 

:sis:

Sizzily

Yaaaaaaassssssss 

I still have to beat the 2nd one. I have 3 (5 overall) characters all at like level 25 and I still havent beaten it once. :toofunny:

One Banned Boi

Yessss - I love the Borderlands series!! I'm playing through the Pre-Sequel with a friend of mine at the moment, but I'll get on to TFTB eventually  :party:

Haroon

I love the graphic style :excited: I probably won't get it because I can't remember the last time I touched the PS3 :duck: It's been collecting dust for ages :rip: Plus I barely have time to play the Wii U nowadays :giveup:

Random question though, why are they still releasing games for PS3 and Xbox 360 if the next generation has arrived? :huh:

I love the Borderlands series but I'm gonna wait till all the eps are released on a physical disc.

On a side note, BORDERLAND: THE PRE-SEQUEL is gonna 25$ at GameStop and Walmart on Black Friday! That's over half-off!!! I'm buying my copy then.

Sizzily

I love the graphic style :excited: I probably won't get it because I can't remember the last time I touched the PS3 :duck: It's been collecting dust for ages :rip: Plus I barely have time to play the Wii U nowadays :giveup:

Random question though, why are they still releasing games for PS3 and Xbox 360 if the next generation has arrived? :huh:

They usually keep releasing games for last gen systems when next gen systems comes out, usually up to 3 years of big titles and then it slowly starts sinking away. The last PS2 game came out last year, from 2000 to 2013. I'd say by 2017, there will hardly be any major titles coming out for PS3 and Xbox 360. Although, Sony and Microsoft have said they want last gen consoles to last a bit longer.

On a side note, BORDERLAND: THE PRE-SEQUEL is gonna 25$ at GameStop and Walmart on Black Friday! That's over half-off!!! I'm buying my copy then.

Me too. 

One Banned Boi

Archived