đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj Speaks About Bed Of Lies/The Pinkprint On AMA Red Carpet

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

All I do is discuss and clearly im discussing this now, but frankly what I said was true. Everytime someone has a justifiably negative opinion of her its immediately trenched by the likes of someone like Lisa who immediately goes to the radical as a manipulative tactic to silence her detractors. I think thats pretty disgusting and incredibly ignorant.

Learn to discuss in a respectful manor. What's pretty disgusting is that you called nicki minaj fans brainwashed idiots. Just because you don't like her, doesn't mean others can't so stfu and move on with your day.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

Learn to discuss in a respectful manor. What's pretty disgusting is that you called nicki minaj fans brainwashed idiots. Just because you don't like her, doesn't mean others can't so stfu and move on with your day.

No. I did not. I called the likes of someone like Lisa who turns to the radical as a manipulative tactic in order to silence her detractors brainwashed idiots. Someone throwing around serious terms like racist and s-xist should log off. There are quite a lot of people with the same mindset as that person and I think its a plague on our generation. For real, its incredibly one dimensional and very misguided.

No. I did not. I called the likes of someone like Lisa who turns to the radical as a manipulative tactic in order to silence her detractors brainwashed idiots. Someone throwing around serious terms like racist and s-xist should log off. There are quite a lot of people with the same mindset as that person and I think its a plague on our generation. For real, its incredibly one dimensional and very misguided.

Go to bed hun.

Cody Draco

You spoke condescendingly on all of Nicki's fans before Lisa ever posted that mess, try again.

Bed of Lies and Pills n Potions are both hackneyed and soul-less. Both failed transparent attempts at her channeling heart and "maturity".

Anaconda is a piece of crap straight through. Just terrible.

I can't see why anyone with some semblance of taste bothers with more than a glance her way.

c74ecf7f99678ecbabeda3bd8ddae398_zpsc29c

Ladey Gagz

I think thats pretty disgusting and incredibly ignorant.

Ironic :wtf:

You still don't seem to understand that your OPINION that it obviously BIASED because you hate her is NOT a FACT for EVERYONE.

blacklistedd

You spoke condescendingly on all of Nicki's fans before Lisa ever posted that mess, try again.

Never will I ever deny my condescension. You guys can get offended all you want by the frankness of which i gave my opinion. that i get, warning point taken and enjoyed honestly. but that other person is misguided.

Never will I ever deny my condescension. You guys can get offended all you want by the frankness of which i gave my opinion. that i get, warning point taken and enjoyed honestly. but that other person is misguided.

I am not misguided, I am Lisa. 

blacklistedd

I am not misguided, I am Lisa. 

yikes

Because the term tasteless as a condescending adjective is in the same serious realm as s-xist and racist.

Cody Draco

If you wanted to avoid all of the negative reactions you would have either:

A. Worded your OP in a more respectful manner.

B. Never posted in this thread in the first place.

I dislike a lot of artists, but I don't go around calling their entire fanbases brainwashed. Your generalization is as ignorant the ones that Lisa has made.

blacklistedd

If you wanted to avoid all of the negative reactions you would have either:

A. Worded your OP in a more respectful manner.

B. Never posted in this thread in the first place.

I dislike a lot of artists, but I don't go around calling their entire fanbases brainwashed. Your generalization is as ignorant the ones that Lisa has made.

I didn't call her entire fanbase brainwashed. I was referring to the fact that as a way to silence me they immediately jumped to calling me a s-xist and/or racist. To do so is disgusting, as I said, and is a manipulative tactic used by brainwashed idiots in order to defend their favorite pop star. Thats not calling every single Nicki Minaj fan a brainwashed idiot. It was specific, "in the manner that you just did" were my exact words. Referring to what I explained above.

This was a general thread in the music section to which I added and I didn't need permission to and I have zero interest in being humble. I dont comment on Nicki Minaj related threads ever and I avoid the base like the plague for obvious reasons. But Lisa Vanderpump's general outlook I found incredibly problematic and its unfortunately a common one. I wasnt going to give too much of a **** if a nicki minaj fan was going to defend her thats expected regardless of the artist because theres always a fan on these things. but calling me racist? hellllll ****kiiiinnnggg no. so lazy.

Archived