Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj Speaks About Bed Of Lies/The Pinkprint On AMA Red Carpet

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

I don't need to give you respect and I don't need yours. This **** is not a circle jerk.

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/74912-forum-rules/

Be Respectful

Do not insult or bully other users. Do not flamebait* or make any comments that are prejudiced, racist, s-xist, homophobic, etc. in nature. Do not post other members' private information.

Warning: 1 to 4 points

You tried. If you're going to be arrogant and rude, please abstain from posting, this forum does not need this sort of attitude. And it doesn't take a Nicki fan to see that, it takes a rational human being.

operating from another world

You tried. If you're going to be arrogant and rude, please abstain from posting, this forum does not need this sort of attitude. And it doesn't take a Nicki fan to see that, it takes a rational human being.

Mhmm, you tell him boo. 

Who is he anyway? I've literally never seen him before. So random

blacklistedd

you're grilling me on being respectful while this person got offended that I think Nicki is b/s and IMMEDIATELY jumps to calling me a s-xist racist? Thats a seriously ludicrous and one dimensional perspective and ironically very problematic.

If you're going for political I think you need to check all your bases. That persons mode of thought is far more problematic than mine.

SEVDALIZA

you're grilling me on being respectful while this person got offended that I think Nicki is b/s and IMMEDIATELY jumps to calling me a s-xist racist? Thats a seriously ludicrous and one dimensional perspective and ironically very problematic.

If you're going for political I think you need to check all your bases. That persons mode of thought is far more problematic than mine.

That is literally between you and him and I am not going to comment on that situation. Did I ever say I agree with the way he presents his points? No. 

The person who came in this thread with rude comments were you, in the first place, and I called you out for lacking respect in your comment, that's it.

blacklistedd

That is literally between you and him and I am not going to comment on that situation. Did I ever say I agree with the way he presents his points? No. 

The person who came in this thread with rude comments were you, in the first place, and I called you out for lacking respect in your comment, that's it.

Oh god, you're a Nicki Minaj fan and were offended by my very frank comments disregarding her complete package. I get it. All im saying is, if you really gave a **** about respectful attitudes than this wouldn't only be directed towards me. Ultimately this is about Nicki, not respect. So don't be playing the mediator when all you're putting forth is defensive fan behavior masked as rationale.

Ladey Gagz

What I said is ****ing true and is not arguable.

It's arguable tho?

Oh wait are you another one that thinks that their opinions are facts?

blacklistedd

It's arguable tho?

Oh wait are you another one that thinks that their opinions are facts?

This is fact. yes.

SEVDALIZA

Oh god, you're a Nicki Minaj fan and were offended by my very frank comments disregarding her complete package. I get it. All im saying is, if you really gave a **** about respectful attitudes than this wouldn't only be directed towards me. Ultimately this is about Nicki, not respect.

No? I'd be having this same discussion over every other artist, it is a matter of respect, you're free to voice your opinion as long as you're not disrespectful. Period. The fact that you dislike Nicki literally has no impact whatsoever on my life, get that?

I do not feel the need to address every problem that I see, and I'm not going to do it. I've said it a couple posts above, I do not agree with how Lisa exposed their arguments. How I see it, you're trying to dodge what I implied with my first post directed at you. Either way I have no idea why I'm trying to teach etiquette on a forum when I should be sleeping :smh:

Ladey Gagz

This is fact. yes.

Oh at least you admit the fact the you're an ignorant person who only accepts his opinions as facts and can't discuss :yes:

Why post if you're only here to shove your negative opinion down people's throats though? :huh: Are you trolling or are you really that kind of person :huh:

Cody Draco

Oh god, you're a Nicki Minaj fan and were offended by my very frank comments disregarding her complete package. I get it. All im saying is, if you really gave a **** about respectful attitudes than this wouldn't only be directed towards me. Ultimately this is about Nicki, not respect. So don't be playing the mediator when all you're putting forth is defensive fan behavior masked as rationale.

Your arrogant "I'm better than you" attitude is going to make you more enemies than friends on here in the general forums. I learned that myself, maybe you should join the next season of GGD Big Brother or take my spot on The Bitcherie if you feel the need to act like your **** doesn't stink.

glozell-and-the-tampon-o.gif

blacklistedd

No? I'd be having this same discussion over every other artist, it is a matter of respect, you're free to voice your opinion as long as you're not disrespectful. Period. The fact that you dislike Nicki literally has no impact whatsoever on my life, get that?

I do not feel the need to address every problem that I see, and I'm not going to do it. I've said it a couple posts above, I do not agree with how Lisa exposed their arguments. How I see it, you're trying to dodge what I implied with my first post directed at you. Either way I have no idea why I'm trying to teach etiquette on a forum when I should be sleeping :smh:

Im not dodging anything. I don't share the same point of view with you regarding how one is supposed to "behave" on a pop forum and I don't even agree that what I said is deserving of a penalty. I called that person a brainwashed idiot with just reason.

Im not dodging anything. I don't share the same point of view with you regarding how one is supposed to "behave" on a pop forum and I don't even agree that what I said is deserving of a penalty. I called that person a brainwashed idiot with just reason.

There is a list of rules on this forum, if you don't like them c74ecf7f99678ecbabeda3bd8ddae398_zpsc29c or go join another forum where there are other people with terrible attitudes like you :bye:

blacklistedd

Oh at least you admit the fact the you're an ignorant person who only accepts his opinions as facts and can't discuss :yes:

Why post if you're only here to shove your negative opinion down people's throats though? :huh: Are you trolling or are you really that kind of person :huh:

All I do is discuss and clearly im discussing this now, but frankly what I said was true. Everytime someone has a justifiably negative opinion of her its immediately trenched by the likes of someone like Lisa who immediately goes to the radical as a manipulative tactic to silence her detractors. I think thats pretty disgusting and incredibly ignorant.

Archived