šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tarja Turunen, My cousins Music

A Beaverhausen

Featured Posts

A Beaverhausen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbeQVzXvtok

Ā 

This is my cousin Tarja Turunen, She was the first original singer in the heavy metal/ alternative band Nightwish. My mother was also a poet. Music runs in the family and I AM OBSESSED, In love with it. I get lyrics/ music in my head all the time, sometimes want to follow this passion however get so many doubts that I am not good enough to make it. The reality of this cynical world we live in always makes me feel insecure and afraid of following this dream. Have seen how cut throat and evil it can get behind the scenes in the music industry and is one of many reasons why I have so much love and respect for Lady gaga. Tarja had to put up with a lot of bull**** from the media over her leaving the band. calling her a b---h and fame obsessed money hungry (not true) when the truth was, she just wanted to focus on making music and was not happy being in the band anymore and followed her heart to become a solo artist. She has an insanely talented opera voice. Gives me goosebumps every time I hear her sing :) Just my daily ramblings...... peace out xĀ 

TraeumereiLPB

Tarja Turunen is your cousin? Wow, her voice is really something special. I always watch her performance of "The Phantom of the Opera", which is perfect :legend: Anyway, if you have the dream to make music, just follow it. All the hardship and trouble you might encounter will make you even stronger. And if you notice it's too much for you, then you can always stop. Even if others will say "I knew he wouldn't make it", you can always say: "I tried!". And that's what's important :yes:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Didymus

Your cousin? :udidnt: I've listened to Nightwish and her solo stuff for years.

Ā 

But you live in Australia :air: Tell me more pls.

RAMROD

U didn't!!! Really??!! :omg:

Tarja is like an amazing vocalist.

Even peopke still associate her with the band she long been left from.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

A Beaverhausen

Your cousin? :udidnt: I've listened to Nightwish and her solo stuff for years.

Ā 

But you live in Australia :air: Tell me more pls.

I was born in Finland, grew up as a child there. (Espoo) My father was born here in Australia. My mother passed away when I was a child and my father decided to move us all to AUstralia for a change of scene. Ā I go back every few years to catch up with cousins/ aunties/ uncles etc Lots of other stuff happened, but don't want to be too much of a downer! everything is great in my life now :)Ā 

A Beaverhausen

Tarja Turunen is your cousin? Wow, her voice is really something special. I always watch her performance of "The Phantom of the Opera", which is perfect :legend: Anyway, if you have the dream to make music, just follow it. All the hardship and trouble you might encounter will make you even stronger. And if you notice it's too much for you, then you can always stop. Even if others will say "I knew he wouldn't make it", you can always say: "I tried!". And that's what's important :yes:

Thanks! Means a lot :)Ā 

You've no idea of how jealous I am of you right now. I loved Nightwish and Tarja's solo project. She's an amazing vocalist and musician.Ā 

A Beaverhausen

You've no idea of how jealous I am of you right now. I loved Nightwish and Tarja's solo project. She's an amazing vocalist and musician.Ā 

awww! thanks :)Ā 

Actually Tarja got fired from Nightwish so she didn't decide to leave the band herself. Anyway I love her. Oh and I'm from Finland too. Do you speak finnish?Ā  :cool:

JazzGa

I wish she could have worked things out with Nightwish :giveup: They made real magic together and I still think Tarja was their best singer. Her solo work slays though, My Winter Storm will be my ultimate jam forever :legend:

Ā 

Out of curiousity, what sort of music are you interested in perusing? Are you a songwriter, do you play an instrument or sing? Whatever it is, go for it. Do it as a hobby. A career. A lifestyle. No matter what, never stop doing something you love just because someone might say you can't. Don't let anyone dull your sparkle!

ebt6NHO.gif

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

Archived