DL: artRAVE in Paris - 720p Yahoo! Rip - 2.6GB + Original File + Audio

Haus

Featured Posts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

Nice first post :heat: you're welcome! 

It doesn't include opening acts, I will upload those tomorrow. It does have everything backstage. :)

and for freaking CREATING STACHE as we know it as a SONG <3

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

Using this for the 24 days, cheers! <3

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

MichaelSimpson7

Sorry what is a TS file? Does anyone know if I can download an 11GB TS file to a blank DVD?

Umm... I think you may want to make a torrent of this. I hate having to install sh!t to download ****.

Not to mention, this stuff just gave me some trojans.

I mean I have AVG, but it is just a fair warning.

Kim Kardashian

AVG? You might want to change your anti-virus.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

AVG? You might want to change your anti-virus.

It's good. not to mention I also have MalwareBytes and an Adware Cleaner. Nothing can really damage my computer unless I leave it too long.

Kim Kardashian

It's good. not to mention I also have MalwareBytes and an Adware Cleaner. Nothing can really damage my computer unless I leave it too long.

why do you have AVG and Malwarebytes? Using 2 anti-viruses is like using 2 condoms it feels heavier and there is no extra protection. :flop:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Sorry what is a TS file?
It stands for Transport Stream. It's kind of the native format for a lot of digital television, as well as (in the form of MTS) Blu-Ray.

Does anyone know if I can download an 11GB TS file to a blank DVD?
It exceeds the capacity of even a double-sided DVD, so no. You can put it on a Blu-Ray disc, though (and it will even be playable in a Blu-Ray player if you master it correctly).

Umm... I think you may want to make a torrent of this. I hate having to install sh!t to download ****.

Not to mention, this stuff just gave me some trojans.

I'm not making a torrent. What are you talking about "stuff"? There's no reason Mega would've given you a virus, it was probably a false-positive.

• 2 years later...
VillainTina

@Haus the 2.6GB link is down and i dont wanna download the youtube one cuz it looks like shes taking pictures :giveup:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

Archived