Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show promo by Pepsi

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

RAMROD

It seems the straight men, aka main demographics for Superbowl, are not very happy with this :lmao:

I mean,

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/katy-perry-perform-super-bowl-halftime-show-27125255

2014_11_24_14_08_33_deco.jpg

2014_11_24_14_09_02_deco.jpg

And many of them wishes for wardrobe malfunction than excited for the upcoming show itself cos her breasts are famous among them.

2014_11_24_14_10_32_deco.jpg

2014_11_24_14_09_32_deco.jpg

Horrible tbh.

Anyway, they say only gay guys who are always thirsty. Not. :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

NellieMaes • 3 hours ago

Oh yeah, because nothing screams hard-hitting Super Bowl football like Katy Perry! Blech.

this one made me laugh :lmao:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

monsterdreams

Bacon? Ha meat dress.

Also d you think she's that demanding in real life

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Redstreak

Big recording artists of this generation are what brings in the half time ratings, not old past their prime rock bands that no one our age has ever heard of. I don't know why those comments sound so shocked :toofunny:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

ChasingTables

It seems the straight men, aka main demographics for Superbowl, are not very happy with this :lmao:

I mean,

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/katy-perry-perform-super-bowl-halftime-show-27125255

2014_11_24_14_08_33_deco.jpg

2014_11_24_14_09_02_deco.jpg

And many of them wishes for wardrobe malfunction than excited for the upcoming show itself cos her breasts are famous among them.

2014_11_24_14_10_32_deco.jpg

2014_11_24_14_09_32_deco.jpg

Horrible tbh.

Anyway, they say only gay guys who are always thirsty. Not. :lmao:

The backlash. :air:

Gianni Versace

The music staff on her arms only has three lines. The music major in me hates her weak ass even more now. Poser. I hope the lights shut off on you BEFORE halftime. 

Someone call Beyonce. 

One line for every note she can hit. :teehee:

Just kidding, I'm actually amazed at how hyped I am for this performance. Her visuals during the PWT were insane and I can't wait to see what she has to offer this time around. Not to mention her iridescent fashion... :giveup:

I'm also super excited for the game itself so this will hopefully be a great experience for me. :food:

I really hope she slays and then slips on something like a banana peel

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Rollercoaster

It's funny. She's the "it" girl right now, and the worst thing that could happen is that they broadcast her real voice.

AmericanLogic.

LittIe Monster

The pro's of being a good little girl in the pop industry and staying inside the box. You go gretche-I mean Katy! 

@whoriscope ig

MyQueen

Big recording artists of this generation are what brings in the half time ratings, not old past their prime rock bands that no one our age has ever heard of. I don't know why those comments sound so shocked :toofunny:

giphy.gif

Archived