I'm sure the football fans would LOVE being covered in glitter :roll:

If she's entertaining okay but as of right now I'm more excited for the game

yaass,mods tellin' the truth tea :haha:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uyimermaid

Stop Hating on Katy guys!! Believe it or not Adult fans will love them glitters and unicorns because she is s-xy and attractive... and that's her style of selling.. y'know guys.. they love the B and the P... Katy, will just laughed at all of you....

P.S. I'm still waiting for Gaga's GAGABOWLLLLLLL!!! :king: :queenga::thetea:

FrankGutz

tumblr_inline_nf98xylMOs1s2uupz.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Elizabeth

I feel if this was anyone else I would've major cringed at that ad, but it really suited her. I don't mean that in a shady way at all, it just did. 

Ray of Light

WOW. I'm so glad they picked Katy to do the Super Bowl - while her talent is "questionable", she always has it together. Her team is always top notch & has amazing ideas running organically 24/7. She never has petty backstage issues that tarnish the way her music or era is handled, and rather than stumbling upon a failure, she learns from it, recovers, and comes back bigger than EVER! That's what a pop star is all about, as Katy is a pop star and doesn't pretend to be anything else. 

I'm excited to see what she comes through with this time around, I mean, this is America's biggest stage and all American eyes will be on her and what she has to offer. Not only that , but her vast hit-catolog will greatly benefit from this & could propel them to become American classics, and even make Katy herself a future legend. I mean, she already has Madonna's blessing! 

angelinajoliebehindthec.gif

Pure Adrenaline

I just have one thing to say about this .... how :reductive: of u Katia:

lady-gaga-bazaar-space.jpg

:bye: :bye:

ooh and btw am I the only one that doesn't find the fact, that she tries too hard to be funny, fun :awkney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived