💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show promo by Pepsi

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

haydensamuel

She is basically using imagery strongly associated wuth Gaga and cheapening it down... I find it so funny that someone who is "sooo much more successful abd popular" than Gaga needs to always rip off her ideas for exactly that... Popularity and success.

:later:

:bye:

This!! Yes!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

:koons: well looks like this year many will become gay after this show  :yes:  

If they are lucky :hor:

Nice username btw :sis:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Joaco95

Gaga is the source of her creative concepts...her team just helps her visions come to fruition. 

Let's not pretend and try to put Katy and Gaga on the same level of creativity. :usrs:

:lmao:

JusticeforVenus

If they are lucky :hor:

Nice username btw :sis:

thank u... 

Urs is also a very hot name 

Sis Venus :bye:

I doubt half the gp will remember those things about Gaga though (except for the meat dress).

I think unicorns is also prominent... That was a big symbol in the BTW era, she even has a tattoo on her thigh of a unicorn

Psychedelic

I doubt half the gp will remember those things about Gaga though (except for the meat dress). 

Don't bother explaining that to Gaga stans. They are hoists with their own petard.

They are becoming what they hate the most... They're acting like Madonna stans act on them!

Tokyo Rose

Even though they tried to be funny, this is a good example of how she can't be entertaining without being surrounded by colorful objects and CGI effects.

xoxo cupcakke

I just made my first GIF! I call it :firework: Use it when people just got you utterly surprised or completely flabergasted

ebbed17cc79c40755ecdf68fad853d45.gif?141

Prismatic

I think unicorns is also prominent... That was a big symbol in the BTW era, she even has a tattoo on her thigh of a unicorn

I don't think so... Unicorns and almost anything after BTW are popular among the fans. 

Don't bother explaining that to Gaga stans. They are hoists with their own petard.

They are becoming what they hate the most... They're acting like Madonna stans act on them!

That's why I stopped talking to some after a while :laughga:

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived