Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show promo by Pepsi

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

Rat Boy

This one is very different to Bruno Mars' Pepsi ad. It is very Katy Perry though.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Coming from space

- Unicorns

- Teal hair

- Wrap me in bacon (this is obviously a meat dress reference)

She's so stepping on Gaga imagery, but like, a cheaper version of it. 

Prismatic

How does anyone over the age of 13 actually enjoy this? So tacky and cringe worthy. She a a 30 year old women acting like she's a tween.

I enjoyed the show very much. The show is spectacular so I don't know what you are talking about. The production, stage, and props for the show were amazing. Better than some other artist thing year. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

why did they cut when panning to gagz.... oopppss i spoiled sth

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

I laughed when Katy became the firework and exploded. That needs to be a gif lol

I re-watched it then started laughing at that part like a dummy  :spin:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

haydensamuel

I enjoyed the show very much. The show is spectacular so I don't know what you are talking about. The production, stage, and props for the show were amazing. Better than some other artist thing year.

Well I'm talking about this video which the thread is about , not her concert. So I don't know what you are talking about...

Electric Phire

why is a lot of gaga in this?

the manequin with teal hair?

the unicorn?

"can you wrap me in bacon?" meat dress teas?

cuAwxmM.gif

Exactly. Katy Perry needs to stop please and thank you.

Prismatic

Well I'm talking about this video in which particular forum is about, not her concert. So I don't know what you are talking about...

Isn't this a promo for her upcoming super bowl? I'm sure she'll make the SB performance as good as her concerts. It's nothing wrong doing something/acting cute.

haydensamuel

Isn't this a promo for her upcoming super bowl? I'm sure she'll make the SB performance as good as her concerts. It's nothing wrong doing something/acting cute.

Did I say there was something wrong with it? No. Do I find it incredibly tacky and childish? Yes. That's my opinion, nothing wrong with that! :)

She is basically using imagery strongly associated wuth Gaga and cheapening it down... I find it so funny that someone who is "sooo much more successful abd popular" than Gaga needs to always rip off her ideas for exactly that... Popularity and success.

:later:

:bye:

Prismatic

She is basically using imagery strongly associated wuth Gaga and cheapening it down... I find it so funny that someone who is "sooo much more successful abd popular" than Gaga needs to always rip off her ideas for exactly that... Popularity and success.

:later:

:bye:

I doubt half the gp will remember those things about Gaga though (except for the meat dress). 

Archived