💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Ariana's brother Frankie Grande's AMA outfit

HANZ

Featured Posts

His face is so scary. Ariana got the looks in that family.

tumblr_nb6vepaK2c1tvn46co1_400.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's so s-xless. He's like the living persona of a mannequin in a department store. He models the clothes well enough but you'd never want to have him come to life and actually attempt a conversation. He exemplifies the typical gay male who grew up in the late 80s and the 90s who are now entering their 30s and feel they missed out, and now are trying to fit in with the younger Tubmlr/Grindr generation gays and live out a youth that they weren't able to express before.

RAMROD

:lmao:

Need to fire her stylist asap.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

Isn't it just the shirt pattern

Yeaa, it is just body paint. :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

his body is great but not AS great as it seems here. There is contouring in the paint to make him seem more ripped. Still at least he thought out of the box I guess

He's so s-xless. He's like the living persona of a mannequin in a department store. He models the clothes well enough but you'd never want to have him come to life and actually attempt a conversation. He exemplifies the typical gay male who grew up in the late 80s and the 90s who are now entering their 30s and feel they missed out, and now are trying to fit in with the younger Tubmlr/Grindr generation gays and live out a youth that they weren't able to express before.

RUTHLESS :deadbanana:

FameHookah

ON POINT :applause:

idk you but i'm in love with your posts :flutter:

WTF is MDNA

Whispering

God, he was the most annoying person on the screen tonight. No one else they showed on TV was acting anything like his obnoxious self. I'll be happy when his 15 minutes are over. :smh:

Archived