Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebrate ARTPOP - share your artRAVE memories!

Sunny

Featured Posts

Assuming this is the same show, I remember she had a coughing fit, did she have a sneezing fit too? :deadbanana: (or did you mean coughing?)

Before Dope? It was like a coughing/ sneezing mix. :lmao: 

Well no one was expecting it, it was just so random and she wouldn't stop  :rofl:

And then at the end "....Mother...... ******"   :haha:

TraeumereiLPB

I remember when she was standing right in front of the block where I was seated. It was during G.U.Y., she looked directly into the section my sister and I were standing (YUP we didn't sit down even once :legend:) and said "Hands up!". Everyone immediately did, and then she slightly smiled and said "Dankeschön!" (thank you) :giveup: I mean, she was standing in front of our block a LOT of times, and danced her ass off facing our direction (which was awesome). But nonetheless, her saying Dankeschön to us was beautiful :flutter:

Edited by Kankuro
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Interludicrous

Having already attended the BTWB I expected the artRAVE to be somewhat similar, but it was so much better in my opinion. So much singing and jumping, meeting new people, catching this little f***er:

CJXFcM6.jpg

I can truly say it was one of my happiest and most memorable nights ever :giveup:

Edited by Interludicrous
  • Like 1

ItsTommyBitch

When the b---h rose in that seashell weave and i knew venus was coming

Screen_Shot_2014_11_23_at_12_32_51.png

THIS :giveup:

The seashell confetti, everytime people put their "V"s up and there was a brief second of silence in the music :emo:

We were all one :giveup:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Interludicrous

When we heard "and now is a good time to Light up"

I know right, I was screaming so hard :giveup:

I still get goosebumps rewatching that intro

Edited by Interludicrous

DanceInTheDark

I know right, I was screaming so hard :giveup:

I still get goosebumps rewatching that intro

Ahwww, I first attended the artRave in Antwerp and we had such a nice time so the next day we decided to go to Amsterdam and I didn't expected MJH because she didn't perform it in Antwerp :giveup: I had goosebumps during the whole show

And I love that little ****er you've catched :heart: where did you stand?

Did you light up sum :teehee:

If only :omg:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Interludicrous

Ahwww, I first attended the artRave in Antwerp and we had such a nice time so the next day we decided to go to Amsterdam and I didn't expected MJH because she didn't perform it in Antwerp :giveup: I had goosebumps during the whole show

And I love that little ****er you've catched :heart: where did you stand?

Right in between mainstage and the platform where she sings DWUW :giveup:. You? :)

Edited by Interludicrous

DanceInTheDark

Right in between mainstage and the platform where she sings DWUW :giveup:. You? :)

Right before the bridge where she does Venus :D

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights