💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Video:The new Silent HillS game theories and mythology and more

JaggedMonster

Featured Posts

Haroon

I haven't played the games but I'm gonna watch this especially after understanding more of the movie :popcorn:

JaggedMonster

I haven't played the games but I'm gonna watch this especially after understanding more of the movie :popcorn:

This one is about the new game coming soon sometime next Yr 2015

FATCAT

Sounds like some Monster theories tbh

The truth is in her red lipstick!

The date is clearly on her spaceship! In Swedish!

Purr more, hiss less.

Haroon

This one is about the new game coming soon sometime next Yr 2015

I saw something on IGN about this demo thing and people saying it was super freaky a while ago :gum:

Cappuccino

The theory is that some people just have wayyy too much time in their hands and use it to do nothing  :coffee:  :giggle:

JaggedMonster

The theory is that some people just have wayyy too much time in their hands and use it to do nothing  :coffee:  :giggle:

some ppl are interested in these type of things :shrug:

Cappuccino

some ppl are interested in these type of things :shrug:

but theories though  :teehee: , the reaches are real. I gues its reasonable since some Gaga fans loveee making up theories and build hopes too  :haha:  :duck:

FFXSoul91

OMG! Play Silent Hill 2 now.

I usually love SH theories, but these are just trash tbh. They based first two on Bioshock (???) and the rest are just reaching for the stars. SH theories need to have a lot of symbolism and not so many coincidences. In SH everything is there for a reason.

I also hope this game will come out for PC. I missed Downpour since it only came out for consoles and it seems as a great game. :giveup:

RAMROD

That scebe where ball rolling into open door :eww:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Andreyw

I usually love SH theories, but these are just trash tbh. They based first two on Bioshock (???) and the rest are just reaching for the stars. SH theories need to have a lot of symbolism and not so many coincidences. In SH everything is there for a reason.

I also hope this game will come out for PC. I missed Downpour since it only came out for consoles and it seems as a great game. :giveup:

You have to wait until 2016 for the game :fan: maybe it will made for pc too :sis: also , I heard that it may be released in episodic format :fan:

Silent Hill. One of my first video game loves. :emo:

SH2 and SH3 were flawless and no other SH game (or movie :awkney:) after those could top their greatness, but I'm excited for Silent Hills. :excited2:

Andreyw

Silent Hill. One of my first video game loves. :emo:

SH2 and SH3 were flawless and no other SH game (or movie :awkney:) after those could top their greatness, but I'm excited for Silent Hills. :excited2:

Ikr ? :legend: there are rumors that a part of the old team may join working on Silent Hills

Archived