💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: "Elton John saved me"

yxi

Featured Posts

Laughed at the title... "_____ saved me" is the new "singing Jazz since I was 13" :rofl:

RedOne saved me next?

No but really, Gaga doesn't need any saving at all. If Tony, Elton, etc did not exist she'd find another way to cope. It's just her thanking them.

Lmao so true.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Elton is really a good person tbh.

Not just to Gaga.

But also to everyone he knows and met.

Bravo tbh.

Gaga got good allies.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Cody Draco

To me it seems like she suffers from bipolar disorder, not just depression. She seems to be constantly cycling between highs and lows, not just stuck in a trough. Regardless, I hope she figures out how to cope in a healthier less destructive manner.

Whispering

I can't get over her stories about the weddings.. it is so sad 

It is. Addicts always have stories like this. The shame behind these stories is what keeps addicts in the addiction cycle. Bringing it out in the light, instead of hiding it and keeping it in the dark, is an important step in the process.

Gaga is an extremely sensitive, caring person and one who is fiercely loyal to those she loves, so the shame behind these stories will be even more intense to someone with her personality. :cry: It's a long process and it takes a lot of courage, and faith and love for her fans, for Gaga to be public with her struggles.

aaronyoji

She's got an addictive personality. She needs to find some vices that are less strenuous on her.

some people like to enjoy food instead as a vice but when gaga does it this fanbase calls her fat and a mess. she seriously cant win. 

Cas Winchester

Oh, Gaga. :(

Hope she gets better down the road! :D

Some of you In this thread can go fück yourselves.

XoXoJoanneGaga

some people like to enjoy food instead as a vice but when gaga does it this fanbase calls her fat and a mess. she seriously cant win. 

What are you talking about? She has d--g problems and eating disorders, it's not an either or situation.

aaronyoji

What are you talking about? She has d--g problems and eating disorders, it's not an either or situation.

no im saying if she took benji's advice and looked to other vices that where less detrimental, enjoying food could be a vice that she enjoys but instead this fan base gets into a tissy and says she needs to lose weight because she looks messy. 

she's not getting any help for her addiction problems. You need meetings. A sponsor. Real education about what it means to be an addict. You can't be sober sometimes. That's why she's always changing her story on how sober she is. She's not. She's behaving like an addict. 

Archived