❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Justin Bieber feels empty and alone

Melech

Featured Posts

Justin’s latest split from Selena is hitting him really hard. So hard in fact, that he’s ‘struggling with depression and worthlessness,’ a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. Now everyone in his life is trying to cheer him up, including his mom, who sent him an uplifting message on Twitter.

Poor Justin Bieber, 20! He’s so lost and “empty†without Selena Gomez, 22, that he’s spiraling into depression! Now he’s turning to his friends, family and God to help him through his Selena heartache, a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

Selena has always been the one constant in Justin’s tumultuous life, and now that they’re no longer together, he’s absolutely beside himself!

“He’s questioning everything about his life right now. Even though he’s got millions in the bank, he’s feeling empty and struggling with depression and worthlessness,†a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “Part of this was brought on by his breakup with Selena. He always felt like he could fall back on that relationship.â€

Justin Bieber Hopes Spiritual Retreat Will Help Win Selena Gomez Back

Now that Selena seems to be finally moving on from Justin once and for all, he’s seeking solace from another important relationship  his relationship with God. As HollywoodLife.com previously reported, Justin is putting his partying on hold to focus on his faith and spend two weeks with a pastor  most likely his go-to spiritual advisor, Pastor Carl Lentz – in Rancho Mirage, Calif. He was even spotted reading the book Occupy All Streets, which reportedly teaches how to spread the word of God and resist succumbing to temptation.

“Those close to Justin were concerned and reached out to the one person he always listens to and really looks up to, his pastor, Carl Lentz,†our source reveals. “Justin was all for it. There was no resistance on his part to go away for a couple of weeks for alone time, God time and some spiritual growth time.â€

Justin Bieber: Mom Pattie Mallette Sends Him Uplifting Tweet

Justin’s mom, Pattie Mallette, has also been there for him during his time of need.

She reached out to him on Twitter on Nov. 17 to share an inspiring message: “@justinbieber See!? Don’t forget what’s inside of you!! I love you so much son! #makingadifference #ProudMamaMomentbit.do/changinglives“.

Pattie linked to a Pop Crush article that features fans’ stories about how Justin has touched their lives. So heartwarming! Everyone here at HollywoodLife.com loves you too, Justin  stay strong!

https://hollywoodlife.com/2014/11/18/justin-bieber-depression-selena-gomez-break-up-depressed/

that is something to wish no one. anyone who even dares to make fun will be reported 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been struggling with depression my whole life, go ahead and report me for calling Justin Bieber for a ****ing retard. He is guilty himself, can't wait for my WP.

MAKE IT WORK

Azor Ahai

I do too

Do i make a thread about it? no

I've been struggling with depression my whole life, go ahead and report me for calling Justin Bieber for a ****ing retard. He is guilty himself, can't wait for my WP.

Oh no how dare you insult Justin he has been so much through his life like people on youtube calling him gay :omg:

Respect him now that he actually found Jesus in his life

Supersonic

Don't use the r-word, that's not cool. But yeah beiber's an asshat

Damn took him long. I would be deppressed too if i was on such a wrong road. If you understand what i mean.

Not going to drag him Down, but he has taken way too many wrong paths, good to see his heart is still in the right place.

i'm literlally disgusted by that comment

I do too

Do i make a thread about it? no

no one stops you 

Rat Boy

He seriously needs start working on himself and change. His image had such an adverse effect on his career. I think this depression is a little more than girl problems. I'm sorry but I honestly feel that he wants everything handed to him on a sliver platter and when he doesn't get it he gets upset. If he wants to feel more purposeful he needs to start working hard and be more serious about his music.

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

Archived