Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift makes Hot 100 history as "Blank Space" hits #1

Redstreak

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drinkmytears

I don't see why you all think All You Had To Do Was Stay is a good single choice, personally I think it's one of the most boring on the album and that would really be playing it safe. I'm happy for Taylor, but I still think her sales and hype are front loaded. This is only her third number one single, and considering she's been a thing for 8 years that's not all that great compared to Rihanna or Katy. I really don't hear any other smash hits on the album other than Bad Blood. I love Style, but I can see it being a little less fun and hard to relate to, at least for the public.

Tropico

Taylor has Katy single sales and Adele album sales. What kinda slayage? :nooo:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Her reign continues

VZWW3du.gif

Congrats though, I think Blank Space is a great song - not the only great one on the album

Gagaloo911

Imagine she wins the Billboard award MJ and Katy won.  :smh: The Swifties will start calling Tay the new MJ and calling Katy and everyone elses faves a flop.  :giveup:

I'd much prefer Taylor being called the new MJ rather than kety tho :awkney:

I don't see why you all think All You Had To Do Was Stay is a good single choice, personally I think it's one of the most boring on the album and that would really be playing it safe. I'm happy for Taylor, but I still think her sales and hype are front loaded. This is only her third number one single, and considering she's been a thing for 8 years that's not all that great compared to Rihanna or Katy. I really don't hear any other smash hits on the album other than Bad Blood. I love Style, but I can see it being a little less fun and hard to relate to, at least for the public.

its her first full pop album,to be fair country songs wouldn't get #1 BB100 even we never ever getting back together was a pop song

Ha power is undeniable. Proud of you, girl. :applause:

All You Had to Do Was Stay is the best track on the album by miles omggggg

drinkmytears

its her first full pop album,to be fair country songs wouldn't get #1 BB100 even we never ever getting back together was a pop song

Why couldn't country songs go to #1 if country albums can? A lot of country songs have been #1.

The first 6 songs on the album plus Wildest Dreams are great, the rest is just okay

Style will definetely slay

Phoenix

This girl is slaying the living souls!

iFxA38DVkKVZ2.gif

I'm not a fan of her music that much, I like few songs, but I'm happy for her. She seems like a nice person tbh, and she seems cool and fun and positive. I'm glad that someone like her is getting the attention. And her songs/work are not that cheap, she's not getting the success by p0rnlike videos and stuff that's insulting a certain culture in order to gain attention for it. 

💎

Archived