Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

FAN-ACTION FOR THE LAST ARTRAVE

L E O

Featured Posts

itsdominik

At the Prague artRAVE we threw blue balloons up in the air during DWUW, and it was really fun, some of the dancers even improvised and incorporated them in the choreo :)

yes omg I was there it looked so beautiful :wub:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, there is the livestream at least if you can't come!
I know right,but it's totally different feeling you see it in live,but I can't because of the exams while studying in Norway .

Thank you so much for posting our project :)  (flattered by the "#1 french fanbase" haha :shy:  )

So yeah, everything about our Ballons Project is written on Gagavision.net (but in French), if you wish to help us spread the word you can RT that tweet (in English): https://twitter.com/gagavision/status/534797480987463681

You can also join our Facebook event here !

We don't have much time to spread the word, so we'll take as much help as we can get Monsters! We want to make the end of this tour an unforgettable show  :wub:

Here's a little video of our project in 2010, red and white balloons during Bad Romance : [Link] it was so awesome!! :)

Thank you so much everyone :pawsup:

Alfonso

Thank you so much for posting our project :) (flattered by the "#1 french fanbase" haha :shy: )

So yeah, everything about our Ballons Project is written on Gagavision.net (but in French), if you wish to help us spread the word you can RT that tweet (in English): https://twitter.com/gagavision/status/534797480987463681

You can also join our Facebook event here !

We don't have much time to spread the word, so we'll take as much help as we can get Monsters! We want to make the end of this tour an unforgettable show :wub:

Here's a little video of our project in 2010, red and white balloons during Bad Romance : [Link] it was so awesome!! :)

Thank you so much everyone :pawsup:

Great Idea, also what if the balloons were blue? So it could match the Gypsy Performerance...

latina twilight

It's time to bring out the big

big

big

big

big

big

balloons!  :lolgaga:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Great Idea, also what if the balloons were blue? So it could match the Gypsy Performerance...

We thought about blue balloons during ARTPOP to remind the Koons balls, but the idea of the balloons can only be at the end of the show because it can be annoying (or dangerous) for Gaga and the dancers when they end up on stage. So we figured we'd go with lots of colours for the very last song of the very last show, to celebrate not only ARTPOP but also the whole tour, which was mostly filled with colours (and glitters and seashells)  :) We thought it would be a more festal way to celebrate!

Thank you so much everyone, we're so happy to see everyone likes the idea :D (hopefully Gaga will love it too <3) 

This is amazing idea! I hope it happens :giveup:

It is definitely happening!! haha. We planned to buy balloons ourselves, we will have over 1,000 to give away, just using our own money and our readers' donations. Add that to everyone who said they would bring some... the project is definitely happening :D We're so excited! We'll try and film that for you guys who can't come <3

Alfonso

We thought about blue balloons during ARTPOP to remind the Koons balls, but the idea of the balloons can only be at the end of the show because it can be annoying (or dangerous) for Gaga and the dancers when they end up on stage. So we figured we'd go with lots of colours for the very last song of the very last show, to celebrate not only ARTPOP but also the whole tour, which was mostly filled with colours (and glitters and seashells)  :) We thought it would be a more festal way to celebrate!

Ohh ok great! now i get it, btw its going to be awesome! :)

Archived