Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Katy Perry's PRISM for FREE when you buy watches

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What in the hell are you talking about? lol

There were people saying that O2 members were giving out GA tickets for the London Raves. But I'm not bashing, Madonna does it, Taylor does it and Katy does it. I was just saying that people should think before they post shade, that's all

who will love me when the night is over

There were people saying that O2 members were giving out GA tickets for the London Raves. But I'm not bashing, Madonna does it, Taylor does it and Katy does it. I was just saying that people should think before they post shade, that's all

that's second hand market :fail: 

OMG stop bashing this. Yes, it's funny, but how would you feel if Gaga did this and people bashed her? She already gave out tons of tickets for the artRAVE and **** so all of this trash talk is a bit hypocritical imo

She already did http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/branding/1177822/best-buy-to-give-away-free-lady-gaga-album-to-smartphone-buyers :smh:

OMG stop bashing this. Yes, it's funny, but how would you feel if Gaga did this and people bashed her? She already gave out tons of tickets for the artRAVE and **** so all of this trash talk is a bit hypocritical imo

katy gave away tons of ticket for her tour too so what's the point? everyone does it.

Archived