Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will you miss ARTPOP Era?

Hope

60 members have voted

1. 1. Will you miss the ARTPOP Era?

• Yes :cry:
    • Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps
    • I don't know tbh, it felt empty somehow
    • No, who can forget that messy DWUW release?!

Featured Posts

No. It was by far my least favorite Gaga album. Hopefully next era will have better music, better fashion, better promo, less broken promises, and less over the top hype.

+1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

In a parallel universe where the era was successful enough for Gaga's management to let her come across with her ideas and concepts for the whole era... YES. 

In this reality... NO. :bye:

XoXoJoanneGaga

I was glad when it ended back in March. A total mess and just not the real Gaga. A couple of good highlights though

Chromichiga

ARTPOP holds a very special place in my heart. I was going through struggles with my best friends at the time of it's release, and it was there when my friends weren't. ARTPOP wasn't just about the messy era, even though it was a pain in the a** era at most times tbh, but it was about the beautiful, unique, creative music that truly made ARTPOP. To me, it's not another TF, TFM, or BTW, it's ARTPOP alone. An album/era that can never be recreated. 

Hopefully the next era is even better, but ARTPOP was a special era/album to me. I listen to her everyday (literally). She is an album that I would put in front of all Gaga's other albums because of the energy in the music. Yeah, I wish Sexxx Dreams was Sex Dreams that we fell in love with in the itunes Rehearsal video, and ARTPOP (song) was the same as the "car song" back in 2012 (listen closely to differences), but ARTPOP was the best album that Gaga has given me. I wish it got more publicity and promo, but it's okay because the lack of all those things makes it a super fan/stan/personal album. 

Bye Bye ARTPOP. Thank you for all the memories, the laughs, the hard times, the fun, the excitement that you brought to us Monsters and myself. You were truly a special album.

:D 

#nostalgiasforgeeks

DontDoubtDavid

how can i miss someting that never was? :emo:

:laughga: but really i moved on loooong ago

Speechless18

Absolutely. I loved this wild, eccentric, colorful era to pieces.

Yes!

Ugh, I loved this era so much. So sad to see it go.

GagaDragon

No! the music was mediocre and left no memorable impression like previous eras. The concept was a mess (please don't quote this just to convince me otherwise). Also Gaga just wasn't her usual self, she seemed different...

Only positives are Applause MV and Gaga looking amazing!

Archived