Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Final artRAVE live-streamed by Yahoo from Paris, France

Foivos

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, this is my ****ing first time here! I think the show was amazing, Ive loved outfits and Gaga's singing, everything was sooo on point :rockstar:  Ive even got emotional when she started talking of what artrave meant to her and       I was like "OMG This is what it meant to me" :lolgaga:  So from not being a huge fan of ARTPOP ive become one hell of a fan. greetings from a boy from Poland y'all!

zexion_armando

The mixing in the video are really off.

Its like she isn't strong enough, and the backing vocals are too strong.

daviddarko

Hi, this is my ****ing first time here! I think the show was amazing, Ive loved outfits and Gaga's singing, everything was sooo on point :rockstar:  Ive even got emotional when she started talking of what artrave meant to her and       I was like "OMG This is what it meant to me" :lolgaga:  So from not being a huge fan of ARTPOP ive become one hell of a fan. greetings from a boy from Poland y'all!

Welcome :hug:

Also sometimes I feel she's become a Screamo-Pop artist, given that she shouts lyrics about as much as she sings them. But again, you could tell she was putting all her energy into the performance, so bravo.

She didn't become, she's always been like that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r4fiH1rPGQ

• 3 weeks later...
Daenerys

EDIT: link not working anymore sorry for the bump!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived