Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Final artRAVE live-streamed by Yahoo from Paris, France

Foivos

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rolodex of Hate

So the fan that she pulled onstage... was that the one who wrote that letter? :huh:

We have no legal choice but to stan

Pain of fame1

To all of you saying the crowd was "boring and quiet", I hope you are aware that in that kind of recording, you never hear the crowd really well, especially as some of you also pointed out, rightfully, that the audio is very raw compared to other lives, so they probably did something to enhance the presence of crowd noise. Watch it again, and right before MANiCURE, she points her mic towards the crowd (I was in that part :D) and then you can hear how "quiet" we were ;) Seriously though, I don't know about the rest of the arena, but the parts around the catwalks were going crazy af. So please, stop saying, from behind your computer, that french crowds are boring, thank you.

They are boring tbh. Maybe just a few on the GA were jumping and screamig, but the rest didn't jump at all and didn't scream. If you had been a better crowd the concerto would have been even better. Barcelona's crowd was PERFECT. She should have ecorded the DVD there because people even fire up lights during acoustic secions.

So the fan that she pulled onstage... was that the one who wrote that letter? :huh:

No ideaq but it was the most strange fan brought on stage in the whole tour. Gaga didn't seem confortable at all.

They are boring tbh. Maybe just a few on the GA were jumping and screamig, but the rest didn't jump at all and didn't scream. If you had been a better crowd the concerto would have been even better. Barcelona's crowd was PERFECT. She should have ecorded the DVD there because people even fire up lights during acoustic secions.

Oh wow. Don't be so pressed because your show wasn't recorded. Just understand that after I had the most amazing night of my life, and what's more it being immortalized by the livestream, coming here reading stuff like "step it up Paris, you're so not worthy of the livestream" really comes across as rude.

And once again, if you weren't in the crowd you can't tell.

SiberianBreaks

I was in the pit and was definitely surprised of how energetic people were, I thought people would be a lot more boring honestly. Where I was at least, everybody was dancing and singing very loud during the whole show :)

Pain of fame1

Oh wow. Don't be so pressed because your show wasn't recorded. Just understand that after I had the most amazing night of my life, and what's more it being immortalized by the livestream, coming here reading stuff like "step it up Paris, you're so not worthy of the livestream" really comes across as rude.

And once again, if you weren't in the crowd you can't tell.

First, my show wasn't Barcelona and i'd ve the DVD to be recorded in Paris but you, the crowd, was a mess. You should ve been jumping around all the time and screaming high.

Psychedelic

There are 2 things that bug me;

1. The absence of 'Fashion'

2. The failure the screens had during GUY and Donatella

Other than that the show flowed flwalessly, it is hes best show (after TMB :teehee: ) to date.

I'm so glad we got this stream and will be getting it in DVD (hopefully with a better editing)

Some angles were bad and awkawrd during the stream, I hope they will fix that for the DVD and if possible the creens failure too.

Anyways I thank God we got a professional recording of this show, :excited: the tour was almost over and I managed to believe we'd be getting nothing like for BTWB.

AlbiCalderone

Guys, does anybody have a download link of the full show? I wanna see it on repeat until I die. HOW THE **** DID I MISS THE ARTRAVE I MY COUNTRY  :giveup:

I've never been to one of the concerts because i have strict parents, so my only hope is to get the DVD's and watch the streams....
I loved artRave and was grateful that it was stream worldwide, but i want kinda hoping it was like TMB. Where there was kind of like a story line to it. GaGa had to get to the monsterball but her car broke down.

Maybe artRave did have a story line to it, that i missed.

But i still enjoy artRave and GaGa <3

elijahfan

So funny and weird reading all your comments about a show I actually attended... Slightly surreal :)

Here are a few pics that I took that sum up the incredible time I had

10615554_10205299301382166_4826559703299

10628430_10205299287181811_2581193711167

And look at the little ****er I caught at the end of the J&D interlude :p I was sooooo happy

10612726_10205299250980906_1207810329612

Watching the livestream made me miss my show so much! I wish she would have came to Chicago one more time. The livestream was perfect as well. 

Curunir

my first gaga show. it was so surreal :giveup: i still can't believe it happened :giveup:

there are no words that can describe it, the stream is nothing compared to what it was live and that alone is perfection :giveup:

it still feels like a dream :giveup:

ps. finally bought cheek to cheek today :flop:

Archived