Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga spoke about Starlight at artRave, Glasgow

lego

Featured Posts

Lady Starlights set is horrible though, I wouldn't be rude and shout out something disrespectful. I felt sorry for her when in Manchester she had to explain half way through her set what she was doing... But if she knows people don't like it why doesn't she try a few creative changes?

What did she say halfway through? Did people do something in Manchester for her to say something?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nativenewyorker

Me and my friends got our LIFE to Starlight at Roseland and artRAVE. We just danced and smoked weed and got excited for Gaga. It's fun. People need to lighten up about it.. she's not playing pop songs, she's just playing some dance music to get everyone on their feet.  :ohwell:

However, people get really rude and they're like "WHERES GAGA, WHO IS THIS BITCH" and degrade her. Her beats are simple, but they're enough to dance to.  :redface:

Elizabeth

Lady Starlights set is horrible though, I wouldn't be rude and shout out something disrespectful. I felt sorry for her when in Manchester she had to explain half way through her set what she was doing... But if she knows people don't like it why doesn't she try a few creative changes?

She does that at every show though, right? She explained what she was doing and said something about how it's all live at the show I went to in Perth. 

Paper Gangsta

Artistic integrity is about sticking to your art and not changing to appeal to the masses. Just putting that out there.

And I wanna see the vidoe. Gaga probably spilling some tea. :applause:

Art of playing looped 5 seconds beat for 1 hour :legend:

What did she say halfway through? Did people do something in Manchester for her to say something?

Nobody said anything from where I was stood but I did see a lot of people just standing around looking bored after awhile, it made it kind of awkward.

She does that at every show though, right? She explained what she was doing and said something about how it's all live at the show I went to in Perth. 

I don't know haha, I haven't watched any videos I just thought it was an awkward set and atmosphere so she felt like she needed to do it but if she did it in Perth as well she probably does do it in every show.

Gaga is so silly , letting her friemds ruining her career all the time, look at how awful tara's makeup was, the cheap freddy's wigs etc etc..

She should start acting like a professional artist like she used to , before born this way.

Okay but in many ways, gaga wouldnt be gaga without lady starlight.

Source^^ our member Chezza.

Waiting for video...

She said this during the meet and greet. Gaga just wants people to know that starlight is very talented and all the stuff she does on stage is all live which is hard to do and a lot of DJs these days just press play and pretend it's live.

Gaga said that Starlight wanted to explore her talents and do something outwith metal sets and she fully supports her. She got really into it and we could see that it upsets her that some fans don't even give starlight a chance and voice their opinions in a really rude way. That's all I can sort of remember right now. :sweat:

When did playing repetitive beats for 45 mintues became art lol..?

In her facebook..I agree it's not right to be rude to her.But her show should change

Ger your "facts" straight.

Because you sound like you know nothing of the situation. Starlight has stated multiple time that shes not there to entertian, as a typical artis does. Also she could care less if whomever doesnt relate. Thats your problem. Go see Katy Perry if Starlight doesnt fulfil to your basic tastes.

She said this during the meet and greet. Gaga just wants people to know that starlight is very talented and all the stuff she does on stage is all live which is hard to do and a lot of DJs these days just press play and pretend it's live.

Gaga said that Starlight wanted to explore her talents and do something outwith metal sets and she fully supports her. She got really into it and we could see that it upsets her that some fans don't even give starlight a chance and voice their opinions in a really rude way. That's all I can sort of remember right now. :sweat:

Thank you! :heart:

I updated OP.

FreePalestine

AdelaAngelo

idk i love starlight and i loved her set and even threw my glowstick at her as a way to show how much im enjoying it but she might've thought it was booing #oops  :toofunga:

Archived