Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga spoke about Starlight at artRave, Glasgow

lego

Featured Posts

https://twitter.com/chezza777/status/534165965475688448

Source^^ our member Chezza.

She said this during the meet and greet. Gaga just wants people to know that starlight is very talented and all the stuff she does on stage is all live which is hard to do and a lot of DJs these days just press play and pretend it's live.

Gaga said that Starlight wanted to explore her talents and do something outwith metal sets and she fully supports her. She got really into it and we could see that it upsets her that some fans don't even give starlight a chance and voice their opinions in a really rude way. That's all I can sort of remember right now. :sweat:

FreePalestine

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YCHofficial

Maybe if Starlight's set wasnt so boring

jk jk

no srsly its boring

but no need to be rude

Flippy

There's always a nice way to say things.... She's just not my cup of tea :ohwell:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

DanceInTheDark

Ahwww, I loved her performance, I loved her smile so much, but it was a liiiiitle bit too long

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

RAMROD

Tell them, Gaga, tell them!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Fiona Apple

I think Starlight should STOP complaining and better improve her show so people will like it.Because let's be honest,her show was really boring

I thought her artRAVE set was good, it got us pumped and you didn't have to focus 100% on what she was doing the whole time, we were all chatting away and shouting positive things at her ("WORK IT BITCH" etc) which I doubt she heard cos we were front row at the main stage.

Tropico

I think Starlight should STOP complaining and better improve her show so people will like it.Because let's be honest,her show was really boring

Artistic integrity is about sticking to your art and not changing to appeal to the masses. Just putting that out there.

And I wanna see the vidoe. Gaga probably spilling some tea. :applause:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Where did you see Starlight complaining? It upsets Gaga, cause monsters are rude about it.

FreePalestine

Archived