Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Solange marries Alan Ferguson!

No Angel

Featured Posts

solange-3-435.jpg

EzV6U8m.jpg

hCHl8BK.jpg

Solange Knowles tied the knot with video director Alan Ferguson in New Orleans on Sunday in front of about 200 family and friends, PEOPLE confirms.

The happy couple said "I do" at the Marigny Opera House in New Orleans. Around 2 p.m., the pair arrived via white-painted vintage bicycles, and it was all about the details: The bride's basket held flowers! "Beaming. Calm. They looked pretty calm, relaxed on their wedding day," one onlooker tells PEOPLE. "Definitely happy." Ahead of their nuptials, the newlyweds celebrated with an intimate pre-wedding bash Friday at NOLA's Indywood Cinema, which Hayley Sampson, the theater's co-owner, told PEOPLE, "was pretty adorable." "Luckily, I dated all of the losers ages ago," she told Harper's Bazaar earlier this year. "My love life has been stable for a while. It's a f–cked up thing … without conflict it's a lot harder to write interesting songs." 

Meanwhile, big sis Beyoncé pulled up about 15 minutes later in a black SUV, with husband Jay Z and daughter Blue Ivy in tow. Mom Tina Knowles, son Daniel Julez and singer Janelle Monae also attended.

In June, the two went on a romantic getaway to Jamaica, where the singer celebrated her 28th birthday.

Ferguson, 51, has directed videos for Katy Perry and John Legend, and won a BET Award for Best Video Director for co-directing Beyoncé's "Party" and "Dance for You" music videos. This is the second marriage for the private star, who had Daniel Julez, 10, with ex-husband Daniel Smith.

What kinda AHS Coven type of Wedding photo?! :legend:

Article at People Mag

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They look like a fabulous feminist Gospel choir

2cegpcl.jpg

NoT Beyoncé stealing the show though

200.gif

Seriously I'm happy for Solange + Alan. congrats

JEWRJEWR

2cegpcl.jpg

is this a music video or a wedding? :awkney:

Looks like they're filming a music video or something :toofloppy:

They all look good

LMAO. U got it first 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

is this a music video or a wedding? :awkney:

LMAO. U got it first 

I thought it was an unused promo trailer for American Horror Story Coven. :dies:

Jesse Pinkman

that picture :air:

Anyway I'm happy for her and I wish her nothing but happiness. :)

It's science, bitch

Tokyo Rose

Well now you know why it looks like a music video!

It was a photoshoot for Vogue! Click to enlarge

hCHl8BK.jpg
5Qwn5d7.jpg
EzV6U8m.jpg

Well now you know why it looks like a music video!

It was a photoshoot for Vogue! Click to enlarge

hCHl8BK.jpg

5Qwn5d7.jpg

EzV6U8m.jpg

Thank you for these! Let me replace the ****ty LQ pic in the OP.

Giving coven chic :giveup: 

They look gorgeous and I like how the photoshoot isn't like one for a traditional wedding, I love when people think outside the box for moments like these. 

Archived