💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (Cheek To Cheek Tour)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

Brian Newman

Tanglewood is basically sold out. :( I can't believe I am going to miss GaGa for the first time that she comes to my state.

Tanglewood is basically sold out. :( I can't believe I am going to miss GaGa for the first time that she comes to my state.

Yeah, I don't live far from there but the presales were lousy (they don't offer the great seats) and you had to pay hundreds of dollars for membership in the venue to even have the opportunity to participate in the venue presale.  When tickets to the GP went on sale today, all that was left were seats so far back that you would have to watch on a screen and listen through speakers.  I had the same problem with other venues ... the presales don't offer the seats down near the stage.  C2C is so hugely popular I probably won't get to go because I won't take bad seats.

I live outside the space time continuum.

ViviLittleM

Predict the FEBRUARY 08 - LOS ANGELES - Wiltern Theatre - SOLD OUT - 1,850/ 1,850 (100%) gross

Me: $270 000 :nick:

New shows! :omgexcited:

JULY 24 - ATLANTIC CITY - Borgata Event Center - capacity 2,400

JULY 31 - WASHINGTON DC - Kennedy Center Concert Hall - capacity 2,454

AUGUST 1 - WASHINGTON DC - Kennedy Center Concert Hall - capacity 2,454

Edited by PolishKapi

ViviLittleM

New shows! :omgexcited:

JULY 24 - ATLANTIC CITY - Borgata Event Center - capacity 2,400

JULY 31 - WASHINGTON DC - Kennedy Center Concert Hall - capacity 2,454

2 dates for WASHINGTON

TEANUS

Does anyone know the capacity of where they'll be performing at during the New Orleans Jazz Festival??

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Does anyone know the capacity of where they'll be performing at during the New Orleans Jazz Festival??

It's held at a racecourse so the capacity is almost unlimited. 650,000 turned up when the Louis Armstrong centennial was celebrated in 2001. However Looks like the usual crowd is anything up to about 300,000

asana15

APRIL 24 - HOUSTON - Woodlands Pavilion - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 00,000/ 16,500 (0%)

Only covered reserved tickets were made available for purchase. No lawn admission.

Therefore, the capacity is 6,387; not 16,500.

cwmp-pavilion-seating-chart.jpg

http://concerts.livenation.com/event/3A004D8558A712CE?crosssite=TM_US:1249444:475245

The Kennedy Center Presents: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga

Tickets to go on sale Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 10:00 AM to the public and

Monday, March 09, 2015 at 10:00 AM to Kennedy Center Members

http://www.kennedy-center.org/calendar/event/XPCBG

Renovated in 1997, the Concert Hall is the largest performance space in the Kennedy Center, seating 2,442.

borgata-logo.png

TONY BENNETT & LADY GAGA

Event Date: Friday, July 24, 2015 at 8:00 pm

Facility: EVENT CENTER    4 TICKET LIMIT

TONY BENNETT & LADY GAGA goes on sale on Friday, February 13, 2015 at 10:00 am.

http://ev6.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AGLOBAL-BORGATA%3ABOR15%3AEC0724%3A&linkID=global-borgata&shopperContext=&call

EVENT CENTER

THE PERFECT GATHERING PLACE FOR 3,700 OF YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS.

Definitive proof that bigger really is better: 30,000 square feet of space, 30-foot ceilings, immense stars and huge acts. Rock shows and special events, all in a venue with remarkable acoustics and optimal sightlines. Come on in and live large.

Edited by asana15

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic