Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

LISTEN: Rihanna - Stay (Demo Solo)

Danny91

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

I never said that Rihanna doesn't deserve her success,I said she isn't one of the most talented artists.And yes this is the problem lol.... Bye

The most talented artists aren't the ones that come across the top of the charts, just saying

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

The most talented artists aren't the ones that come across the top of the charts, just saying

I am talking about pop divas .

What about total awards lol?

Overall, Gaga has 317 awards while Rihanna has 308. However one of these pop divas has been around much longer than the other so you can't really shade her for this :ohwell:

Fiona Apple

Overall, Gaga has 317 awards while Rihanna has 308. However one of these pop divas has been around much longer than the other so you can't really shade her for this :ohwell:

Gaga has more awards than Rihanna and has a shortest career.How can't I shade her Rihanna for that?

Gaga has more awards than Rihanna and has a shortest career.How can't I shade her Rihanna for that?

that was the point :toofunny:

Jonna Lee

people saying rih doesn't have talent :lmao:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Links down, does anyone have a new one?

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Paper Gangsta

Pour it up does have a video though..And #19 is nothing special lol ..Pour it up wasn't in the top 10 of any country.Dope went #8 without even being a single,Do What U Want went #13 and platinum without a video.Let's be honest Rihanna had a LOT of hits but Pour it up isn't one of them ,plus is was REALLY critisized for its lyrical content by both people and critics

Dope went #8 because people were litteraly forced to stream the song on youtube. It sold 30k but debuted at #8 because of streams.

And PIU went #19 prior to the video which was released 6 months after single

Fiona Apple

Dope went #8 because people were litteraly forced to stream the song on youtube. It sold 30k but debuted at #8 because of streams.

And PIU went #19 prior to the video which was released 6 months after single

Well it's true but Dope wasn't even a single.Do What U Want without a video did very well though.Anyway let's give an end to this conversation :)

Paper Gangsta

Well it's true but Dope wasn't even a single.Do What U Want without a video did very well though.Anyway let's give an end to this conversation :)

How does single status matter if its sucess was forced anyways? Anything would go #8

Fiona Apple

How does single status matter if its sucess was forced anyways? Anything would go #8

Of course lol,I am saying why it only sold 30k.

Free My Mind

No..But if you write only the songs in your album that only your biggest fan will hear you are not a good songwriter lol...+ Princess Die is an unreleased so it's a stupid example :P And I say this because I 've seen which songs Rihanna CO-wrote and they are not even good

what a stupid point...

since when did quality depend on a large amount of people... ridiculous. 

Archived