Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Lady Starlight: "Don't worry, the audience hated us"

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

i saw this post on facebook and just took it as a joke... she's being ironic. lots of underground artists are proud when people hate their music

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Five Ten

I don't feel bad for her. She has zero talent and is getting a free ride to support one of the biggest artists in the world and is doing nothing but trolling with that huge publicity. I'm not going to feel sorry for her because people rightfully criticised her set.

HeavyPunkLover

At least she knows it

She is the worst warm up since ever

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

SychosSoChic

I find it hilarious just yesterday all you were complaining about how horrible it is and now all I see is "omg i feel so bad for her ;(" or "it wasn't bad poor starlight"

This.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

MANiDONTCURE

They hate her because the arrogant gays go there 30 hours early and want to see Gaga like 2 minutes after they show up but I guess their flaming buttholes can't really wait :shrug:

EVERY PART OF THIS POST IS SO ACCURATE OMG :lmao: THIS IS THE MOST BLUNT AND MOST LEGIT ANSWER TBH.

blacklistedd

I feel like Starlight is always hated on by the audience because she does genres that aren't pop or EDM. 

I quite enjoyed her weird performance art at the Born This Way Ball. During my Monster Ball she was too drunk to come out tho. :rip:

No. Shes hated on because what she does is bull****. Im into some obscure ****, it has nothing to do with how "weird" she is. Its that what she does is just bad nonsense. I mean if you have found something to enjoy in it (probably because you either want to be contrary or have forced a positive outlook) than by all means, you do you.

VasilisVas

I feel like Starlight is always hated on by the audience because she does genres that aren't pop or EDM. 

I quite enjoyed her weird performance art at the Born This Way Ball. During my Monster Ball she was too drunk to come out tho. :rip:

I went the Monster Ball in Atlantic City in New Jersey, and I don't even remember her coming out. I only remember the Scissor Sisters. I was there at least 45 minutes before the opening act, so I'm sure I definitely didn't miss her. Was anyone else at that show? If so, do you guys remember if she performed that night?

soundwave

At my show, the audience was cheering and screaming during her set, but after a while it became hella boring. If she changed it up, I'm sure it would be more enjoyable, it's not like the sounds are bad. 

Oh, and what exactly does Breedlove do? He wasn't at my show. 

Honestly, no sarcasm here, you need to either genuinely enjoy whatever she does or you need to be on d--gs to enjoy her performance. Which at my show she was glorifying the latter (d--gs). I am a very open minded person and love having a good time. But her set was too long.

I don't feel bad for her, she does literally nothing on stage.

It's a painful hour for thousands of people a night tbh. She has inflicted suffering on tens of thousands of people.

Archived