Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Starlight: "Don't worry, the audience hated us"

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

I find it hilarious just yesterday all you were complaining about how horrible it is and now all I see is "omg i feel so bad for her ;(" or "it wasn't bad poor starlight"

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it hilarious just yesterday all you were complaining about how horrible it is and now all I see is "omg i feel so bad for her ;(" or "it wasn't bad poor starlight"

:tea:

Jesse Pinkman

I don't mean to be disrespectful to her but honestly, she just stands there playing the same beat for what feels like an eternity. She should use this as constructive feedback and work on her set for the next tour because you know she's always gonna be an opening act. :smh:

It's science, bitch

HausOfAntonio

At least she knows that... Her set gets boring after the 10th minute and it lasts for like an hour... It ends up becoming just background noise.

I feel so bad for her. In Oslo people we're shouting "kill yourself" :wtf:

That's crossing the ****ing line. Pathetic people.

PaperIz

Poor starlight lol. I love her, but her music isn't really up my alley. People shouldn't be rude though especially since she's Gaga's bff. I will admit her set is too long and a little boring doe lol

Ladey Gagz

I can't at people here saying she was great/yall loved her when before she said this yall were hating on her like everyone else.

high heeled fem

I feel like Starlight is always hated on by the audience because she does genres that aren't pop or EDM. 

I quite enjoyed her weird performance art at the Born This Way Ball. During my Monster Ball she was too drunk to come out tho. :rip:

i so seconded this!!!!! wait please tell me about her drunk :lmao:

her monster ball perfomance was so fun! same with BTWB!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzZgsjGqlaI

TraeumereiLPB

I personally thought her set was pretty good! After reading all those negative reviews I expected the worst, but the beats she played were great :yes: Her set at the BTWB in 2012 was confusing, though...

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

I liked her performances in the past, especially when she mixed classical music with rock, that was really cool. 

I feel bad that she's getting hate but then again her set is ****ing 40 minutes long and it's really bad too. Like 15 mintues in I started getting a headache, it was terrible.

Paper Gangsta

LMs really should be nicer about Lady Starlight, considering she's Gaga's longtime friend. I really do wish this fanbase would grow up a bit.

So just because she is Gagas friend people should pretend she slays and that they like her?

Batwings

So just because she is Gagas friend people should pretend she slays and that they like her?

Why does everyone on this website think that you either have to blindly praise everything or drag everything to the pits of hell?

I didn't like Starlight's set either, but I didn't come online and b---h about it incessantly because I didn't pay to see Starlight. I paid to see Gaga.

Archived