Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Starlight: "Don't worry, the audience hated us"

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Robotboy

everyone at my show loved it................... the first few minutes :lolgaga:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings

LMs really should be nicer about Lady Starlight, considering she's Gaga's longtime friend. I really do wish this fanbase would grow up a bit.

Nervous Unicorn

I really enjoyed it for a while, but then it just got too long. especially after hatsune miku (which I loved!)

djBuffoon

I feel bad that she's aware of the crowd feedback, but I can't feel bad about disliking it. I mean, she slightly changes beat patterns every five minutes. Other than that, it's the same thing for a half-hour. What am I supposed to think?

She was ok for 10 minutes after that i was bored to the heavens, can't blame the crowd. 

This. She did like...nothing

Ladey Gagz

I feel bad that she's aware of the crowd feedback, but I can't feel bad about disliking it. I mean, she slightly changes beat patterns every five minutes. Other than that, it's the same thing for a half-hour. What am I supposed to think?

This tbh. I don't wanna bash on her because she just said that she's aware of the hate she gets. But I didn't like it

Sugarfall

She plays the same beat for over 30 minutes and she is louder than Gaga :smh: At least she sees people don't like her :rip:

Paper Gangsta

I feel like Starlight is always hated on by the audience because she does genres that aren't pop or EDM. 

I quite enjoyed her weird performance art at the Born This Way Ball. During my Monster Ball she was too drunk to come out tho. :rip:

Techno is a form of EDM though

bionic

my friend and I were bopping to her so much in Birmingham 

even though after a while it did get pretty repetitive

and she was sooo cute

s-x o clock in the morning! :toofloppy:

I agree. It was repetitive but fun. She seemed to be having the time of her life and in some ways it reflected on the audience. It was nice background music.

buy bionic

Poor Starlight, I love her :cry:

From what I saw, her set is 'nice', nothing impressive. But I really like her

Feel bad for her :(

Archived