💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Amanda Bynes: "I want to murder my family" (AUDIO)

Michael

Featured Posts

She's talking totally illogicaly. I feel so bad for her cuz i have person in my family who is suffering from schizophrenia. Her behavior is literally schizophrenia symptom.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So sad. 

If the media keep poking fun at her, they will kill her. Do they actually understand that their scrutiny hurts these people?

LoyalMonster

Absolutely not.lol.It's just that you said nobody is beyond saving.Okay so maybe my examples were extreme but those were people that clearly didn't want to or care about changing their ways.Im sure theres many people that can get the right treatment and hopefully get better but certain individuals never change.That's what i was trying to get across.I feel bad for Amanda and hope she gets better.

Are you seriously comparing Amanda Bynes to Ted Bundy? :toofunny:

Absolutely not.lol.It's just that you said nobody is beyond saving.Okay so maybe my examples were extreme but those were people that clearly didn't want to or care about changing their ways.Im sure theres many people that can get the right treatment and hopefully get better but certain individuals never change.That's what i was trying to get across.I feel bad for Amanda and hope she gets better.

I know what you mean, but Amanda has a mental illness which can be treated with care and medication. The reason why her behaviour is so erratic right now is because she isn't recieving the correct care and is probably taking no medication. She isn't beyond saving, because there is help for her. All she needs is the right guidance and people in her life who truly care about her and can get her into a space of accepting the help that she needs.

Archived