💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you judge other fans for not buying Gaga's albums?

Sparkly

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Torsoface

I think if you haven't bought Cheek to Cheek that's understandable, but her other albums, if you're a fan, you should buy them.

exactly

Actually, I agree.

I mean I understand that perhaps when you're 13 or 14 where you can't really have a job or have a big allowance (I used to get 20€ per month) you might not be able to buy it (and there are parts of the world where you can't find it/don't have ituens/etc) but all the others I do kinda judge.

Especially since there are always some sales in stores and you could get it for like 6€ or something, nobody can tell me they don't have even that little.

I used to live in Vietnam. And I can say that it was IMPOSSIBLE to legally buy ANY music, digital or physical (without a credit card atleast, but it is very impractical as we don't use credit cards there).

There were no policies on music piracy, therefore you can even find illegally downloaded albums being SOLD openly in music shops. Streaming sites even allowed its users to download music for free :yes:

But since last year, they have cleaned up the situation I believed. As the website I used to get my music from erased the download function to keep their business open :yes:

SweetEscape

If they listen to the album but haven't bought it (illegally downloaded it) then I'm a bit like :huh: because if you like the artist and music then I think it's best if you support the artist by purchasing the album 

If they don't like the album and haven't bought it then that's totally fine :laughga: I don't expect people to buy music that they don't like :shrug: I find it peculiar that some people expect others to blindly buy Gaga's work even if they don't enjoy it - that money is better spent on music that you do enjoy in my opinion :duck:

This :applause:

No judgement for people who barely struggle to have a warm meal everyday, who have financial difficulties - Heavy judgement for people who are way better off

Why judge people for having monry? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Kinda. If you live in a country like Cambodia or are jobless with no government/parents support, I get it. But 10$ is not that much. It's one or two hours of work on minimum wage.

I judge them if they do buy things like soda and have their heating at 22° C all the time or things like that yet dont buy an album they like so much because of money problems.

Sugarfall

I understand if someone doesn't get a CD because not everyone listens to them, but imo a fan should buy the digital album then :yes: The I don't have money excuse I don't really believe unless you're homeless :spin:

If you don't like the album, then that's OK

I used to live in Vietnam. And I can say that it was IMPOSSIBLE to legally buy ANY music, digital or physical (without a credit card atleast, but it is very impractical as we don't use credit cards there).

There were no policies on music piracy, therefore you can even find illegally downloaded albums being SOLD openly in music shops. Streaming sites even allowed its users to download music for free :yes:

But since last year, they have cleaned up the situation I believed. As the website I used to get my music from erased the download function to keep their business open :yes:

Well done, Vietnam  :applause:

Why judge people for having monry? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Kinda. If you live in a country like Cambodia or are jobless with no government/parents support, I get it. But 10$ is not that much. It's one or two hours of work on minimum wage.

I judge them if they do buy things like soda and have their heating at 22° C all the time or things like that yet dont buy an album they like so much because of money problems.

I believe what they meant is that if you're better off and have enough money to buy it but you still don't - then they'll judge you. 

Supersonic

Why judge people for having money? Doesn't make much sense to me.

I don't judge people for having money. I judge them for being able to support an artist properly but not doing so. Like I judge white men who see marginalized groups being discriminated or publicly harrassed but not saying anything. If you got a privilge, you can at least use it for a better cause than to adulate yourself

monsterdreams

I don't mused or attack them but I do find it a bit odd

If you can't afford them that's fine

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

The same people that called the album ARTFLOP illegally downloaded it.... that makes me angry. Yes I usually do judge when they don't buy her music but I don't let it overtake my whole opinion of the person.

I think if you haven't bought Cheek to Cheek that's understandable, but her other albums, if you're a fan, you should buy them.

Sorry that's illogical.

I'm guessing you don't like jazz or C2C so you didn't buy it even though you are a Gaga fan

But you are saying whether or not you like, say ARTPOP, if you are a Gaga fan, you should still buy it. :confused: 

RAMROD

Someone that claimed

themselves as a big fan

really should try their best to buy the albums.

Attend her shows when she visit your country.

It is not that hard.

And one don't have to buy the album the day it come out also.

One can save $1 a day,

And after 2 weeks or so you will have enough to buy the deluxe version.

People just need to try.

Financial situation isn't really an excuse.

It just how far you will go to support an artist that you rooting for.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

holy scheisse

no i could not care less.

ive always bought all her albums (once) to support her. dont know if i always will

but either way i stick to streaming though.

Someone that claimed
themselves as a big fan
really should try their best to buy the albums.
Attend her shows when she visit your country.

It is not that hard.
And one don't have to buy the album the day it come out also.

One can save $1 a day,
And after 2 weeks or so you will have enough to buy the deluxe version.
People just need to try.

Financial situation isn't really an excuse.
It just how far you will go to support an artist that you rooting for.

i think this is sort of messed up

some people can not save $1 a day

also music not the bling, im not "rooting" for gaga. she isnt a team that has to win.

Archived